IGNORED

Squids Hardly

Kregerdoodle

Squidly,

I was over at Ponches, shooting the breeze, and low and behold Exxon/Mobil shows up and are wanting to purchase the surface Rites to the area of Ponches Garage, directly under your Hardly....theres was talk about ( resembles the Valdez ) or some thing like that...LOL Just messin with you man!! Hope ya`ll are having a great time!!

Kreg

oh no it's even worse now 'cause he's been on the BEND ride. so close to mexico he's now singing in texspanish. god help us nothing worse than a trans-planted yankee speaking texspanish.

don c. :scared:

The thought of him singing, is bad, real bad......... :bang head:

Is there enough ear plugs, down there, for everyone???? :fingers-crossed-emo

It has been a great time, about 200 miles today, now it's time for the marathon run back to Houston tomorrow

:doh:

Is that all the miles you can do on a Hardly ? Just imagine back in the RSV days when there were more miles of adventure put on before lunch time . And by the way , you didn't mention whether that was 200 miles ridden or 200 miles trailered ! :happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon:

BEER30

Which Squid and which Harley are you talking about?????

I am a Squid and own a 1950 FL that leaks oil by design.

The primary chain and clutch are fed engine oil at a rate of one to two drops a minute and the primary cover has a hole in it so the used oil drips onto the ground.....

BTW it is for sale.....

Which Squid and which Harley are you talking about?????

I am a Squid and own a 1950 FL that leaks oil by design.

The primary chain and clutch are fed engine oil at a rate of one to two drops a minute and the primary cover has a hole in it so the used oil drips onto the ground.....

BTW it is for sale.....

He's busting my chops on the '79 FLH that I was given Harold

:)