IGNORED

Some People Are Post Whores...

bongobobny

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to follow Mark Twains' advice " It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

That is not to say that there are fools posting here, just that I don't know what I am talking about most of the time.

I been busy building Ham Radio Antenna's for the last 2 months, BUT!! I will be back !!!! ( Oh, and the new antenna's are working Great !!! )

Winter tune up time just around the corner, for the 89, Time to do a Valve Adjust, and the Darn Rt. front fork seal is leaking again.

I think everyone has to pay $12.00 this is the first forum I have had to pay to post but go for it post all you want to. After all you paid for it! I'm a member of the VTXOA forum a FREE forum and it has so many more members and post a lot more info and tech stuff. And I think it is because it is FREE. POST WHORES POST AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, there are a LOT of forums where you have to pay and I think the $12.00 is about the cheapest I have seen. I just looked at the VTXOA site and can see why it is free. Most of the home page is ads. There are ads between posts in the forum. There is nothing wrong with that if it's what the members want so please don't take this as a slam against that site. The fact is, SOMEBODY pays to host and run a website. In that case, the advertisers are paying and the members apparently prefer to see a lot of ads that to pay out of their pockets to support it. I have no problem if that is what how they wish to run it.

This was discussed here long ago and the vast majority of folks did NOT want the site cluttered with ads. Heck..I even had a couple of complaints with the one little ad box at the upper right. :)

As for people posting away, I agree.....I have never tried to discourage anybody from posting away. Well....maybe one or two people long ago but that was even BEFORE the dues were implemented. :)

I think everyone has to pay $12.00 this is the first forum I have had to pay to post but go for it post all you want to. After all you paid for it! I'm a member of the VTXOA forum a FREE forum and it has so many more members and post a lot more info and tech stuff. And I think it is because it is FREE. POST WHORES POST AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, a member for all but two months and b*tch over twelve bucks:doh:, maybe you can get a refund??!! :confused24:

Well, there's no need to go after Folks who offer a different Opinion. Maybe the Words where just some Sort of Humor without placing a Smiely.

I for one prefer to pay a small Amount of Money and enjoy this ad-free Board. Ads take a Lot of Time to load and just a by this, it's just a Waste of Resources and my Time. Layered Ads is an even bigger pita.

First I thought this post was about POST WHORES????? Not about the $12.00 charge for the membership???? I did not complain and DID PAY the $12.00!!!!! It I were *****ING I would SAY SO!!!!! And If I were to ***** I did pay the $12.00 which gives me the RIGHT!!!! So for ALL YOU THAT DO ***** ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING WHAT EVER GET OVER IT!!!!!! Just ENJOY the fact that we are here living and breathing have a place to post and enjoy the forum!!!!!!! I know I have only been here for a short time and if i did not like the site I would be gone!!! The HELL with the $12.00. As for the ads on the other forums who cares about that either I would not care if you charged $12.00 and had ads to make more money I just want a place to go and learn and meet GOOD PEOPLE and share info about my RSV or what ever. I really never ***** about much except when I'm accused about *****ING when I did not to begin with. I was a member of a forum for a car I had and the people there were such ASS Holes & SMART ASSES I NEVER went back! FOR ALL YOU THAT HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS THAT YOU CAN POST ALL DAY LONG AND ALL NIGHT GO FOR IT I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF TIME TO DO THE SAME THING!!!! FOR YOU ALL THAT JUST WANT TO START STUFF AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD BE THE ONES TO GET A LIFE!!! EVEN IF YOU ONLY HAVE A VERY LITTLE TIME TO POST MAKE THE BEST OF IT!!!!! I KNOW I'M GOING TO PISS SOME OF YOU ALL OFF BUT TELL ME I WAS *****ING PISSED ME OFF ALSO. BUT NOW I'M OVER IT AND HAVE PUT IT BEHIND ME. LETS SEE HOW MANY OF YOU CAN DO THE SAME.......

First I thought this post was about POST WHORES????? Not about the $12.00 charge for the membership???? I did not complain and DID PAY the $12.00!!!!! It I were *****ING I would SAY SO!!!!! And If I were to ***** I did pay the $12.00 which gives me the RIGHT!!!! So for ALL YOU THAT DO ***** ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING WHAT EVER GET OVER IT!!!!!! Just ENJOY the fact that we are here living and breathing have a place to post and enjoy the forum!!!!!!! I know I have only been here for a short time and if i did not like the site I would be gone!!! The HELL with the $12.00. As for the ads on the other forums who cares about that either I would not care if you charged $12.00 and had ads to make more money I just want a place to go and learn and meet GOOD PEOPLE and share info about my RSV or what ever. I really never ***** about much except when I'm accused about *****ING when I did not to begin with. I was a member of a forum for a car I had and the people there were such ASS Holes & SMART ASSES I NEVER went back! FOR ALL YOU THAT HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS THAT YOU CAN POST ALL DAY LONG AND ALL NIGHT GO FOR IT I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF TIME TO DO THE SAME THING!!!! FOR YOU ALL THAT JUST WANT TO START STUFF AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD BE THE ONES TO GET A LIFE!!! EVEN IF YOU ONLY HAVE A VERY LITTLE TIME TO POST MAKE THE BEST OF IT!!!!! I KNOW I'M GOING TO PISS SOME OF YOU ALL OFF BUT TELL ME I WAS *****ING PISSED ME OFF ALSO. BUT NOW I'M OVER IT AND HAVE PUT IT BEHIND ME. LETS SEE HOW MANY OF YOU CAN DO THE SAME.......

That post was TOO long and too many caps. You owe another $12.00. :rotf: