IGNORED

Can a carb tune be done with

massey130

the rear tire off the bike. in another thread i posted about finding the rear tire flat and finding a pop rivet in the middle of the tread.

i have to wait until next week before i can order a tire, so in the mean time i could do a carb tune, but i don't want to put the tire on & then off again when the new treads come in.

Has anyone done this or should i just wait.

dale in La

How nice is that! i have not read the how to for doing a carb tune, but i did get my carb tune gauges in about 2 weeks ago. seems like every time i planned to do it, something came up. now i can take wanting to ride off the list for a bit and maybe get the carbs sync'd up.

How nice is that! i have not read the how to for doing a carb tune, but i did get my carb tune gauges in about 2 weeks ago. seems like every time i planned to do it, something came up. now i can take wanting to ride off the list for a bit and maybe get the carbs sync'd up.

Wish I had my starter clutch done Dale, I'd ride over and show you how to to the Carbtune

:(

Hey dale,

Try This Link:

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35274]First Gen. Carb. Sync. With Carbtune Including Pics! - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

This is for a First Gen. but the proceedure is pretty much the same. The adjustment screws are in a different location, and you won't be putting your bike on the center stand, and you won't be checking the tach on the dash for the proper RPM's :crackup: but other that that this will work just fine. (sorry for the shameless jab about the center stand and tach!)

Earl