IGNORED

Muffinman's finally at TK

mini-muffin

I just got off the phone with Jeff and they finally got to TK. Now they get to wait to be taken to wherever they will get to sleep. They spent over 12 hrs waiting at the airport to find out if they were going or not. They had to sneak off to get food,because they weren't suppose to leave. Can't spend that long waiting for food, he's a venture rider member. Anyway those folks that asked what he might need I'll have to let you know when they get to check the place out. Right now he's looking forward to finding the shower and the bed.

Margaret

I will be shipping his requested items in the next day or so, have to find a large box to hold all of it..............I bought all the store had, I will hopefully get some more in a day or so. What else does he like for snacks, like to throw some other goodies in there too..........

No food for the muffinman thats scary. hey that could be a secret weapon. don't feed him and tell him that the enemy has the food. give him a Gun and a Bike (first Gen) and let him go. War will be over before Dinner.:confused24::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I think he would be done by Lunch!!!

He has his internet up and running and he has a room seems to be by himself too, no roomie. He got himself a fridge before leaving the other base. Plus he bought a rug so it's almost like home.

I was surprised they hadn't told them the internet was up yet for the rooms. He did say the food is better there then the last place he was at.

Margaret

Sorry Ruffy I thought I sent it to ya. I sent you a PM with it. For those I sent it to, it's kinda a temp mail box till they get their own. Not sure how much changes when that happens. I'll let you all know.

Oh he likes little Debbies too. I just picked up some more to start sending him. Nothing with chocolate on it though doesn't ship too well.

Margaret