IGNORED

I've been playing with diamond plate

I decided to make some windshield lowers out of diamond plate aluminum. I think they turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think.

I have some ideas for a few more items on the bike to be replace with this diamond plate.

bike pics2 008.jpg

Thanks guys!

My next plan is to make stick on covers to go over the passenger floorboard mount backing plates. Then maybe add some carb covers. Anybody have any suggestions for after this, I'm all ears.

Try these

http://cdn-1.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/ec0268/STR-4NK26-20-00.jpg

CHROME BATTERY COVER ACCENTS

You can get the demensions off my bike next weekend

I got one for you right now. You Know I have a fire theme bike. Can you make me some Hinge covers. I can send you a template but I just dont have a clean way of cutting them.

I think I could probably hook you up. I was kind of thinking of doing those on my bike as well. Send me an e-mail (addy is in my profile) with a scan of your template. It might take me a few weeks, but I think it's do-able.:thumbsup2:

• 3 months later...
Where did you get the air cleaners and did you have to rejet the carbs?

Here is a link to the site - http://www.dansperformanceparts.com/buggy/intake/buggyintake1.htm

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page, they are named Type 3/4 ICT Air Cleaners. No rejetting was needed. You will need to find an adapter to connect the outlet of the filter to the inlet of the plumbing leading to the carbs. I can't recall what the sizes are.

There is another thread on this forum that has all of the details, I'll try to find it and paste a link.

Dave