IGNORED

1986 Venture XVZ for $1000 Canadian, Ottawa area

As long as that bike runs good and isn't all busted up it's a pretty fair deal. Seeing it's in Canada and I know how inflated the price is up there it's a screaming deal

:stickpoke:

I thought the only place where everything is inflated was in Texas? :rasberry:

It's actually about a two hour drive from Ottawa. I'll have to find out whether my friend made contact with the owner or not.

Cheers,

Paul

If by inflated you mean Sunny and 75 degrees for the next atleast 10 days....then yep, were inflated

:stickpoke:

Ouch! 60 for a high here today but windy and rainy (good day to putter in the garage)

Tomorrow's forecast is 50 for the high but sunny and no wind. Might just be the last ride for us this season. I'm hoping not!:crying:

So what are the difference between the Royale and non Royale?

Ouch! 60 for a high here today but windy and rainy (good day to putter in the garage)

Tomorrow's forecast is 50 for the high but sunny and no wind. Might just be the last ride for us this season. I'm hoping not!:crying:

So what are the difference between the Royale and non Royale?

For the most part the royales have the CLASS suspension system, the factory Radio and CB, and cruise control, other than that, they are both pretty much the same.

BTW we went to the Wings over Houston air show featuring the Navy's Blue Angels. It was a perfect day of zero clouds and 77 degrees :stirthepot:

For the most part the royales have the CLASS suspension system, the factory Radio and CB, and cruise control, other than that, they are both pretty much the same.

BTW we went to the Wings over Houston air show featuring the Navy's Blue Angels. It was a perfect day of zero clouds and 77 degrees :stirthepot:

Cool! How was the show?

Cool! How was the show?

AWSOME!

If any of the folks reading this thread haven't gone to an airshow, especially one with the Blue Angels in it, your missing out on a great piece of life. It's going on again today at Ellinton field in SE Houston :thumbsup2:

As with anything used for sale. Am I right in thinking it's not a Royale? Looks like aftermarket pipes too!

I had one just like it and it is a Canadian model, which was not sold in the states. It is a Std, so no frills, no air suspension, CB, radio or Cruise.

Other than that same bike. It is a nice colour though

Brad