IGNORED

I finally figured out the Harley attitude...

BigBoyinMS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, you're Navy and I'm Air Force .. between us we can do better than cavalry (unless it's airborne cavalry)!:bowdown:

Never underestimate the 1st Air Cav.....those guys ROCK. At least the ones I knew in Nam did.:happy34:

Boomer.....who knows that helicopter rotors can cut off tree tops.:happy65:

20 years ago I had a 400 kawi and my boss rode a harley ( he is hard core HD ) . One fri he said to me Ben there are 2 types of riders in this world. those who ride HD's and those that wish they did. The following Monday his bike was on a u-haul trailer returning from an unfinished ride. I asked him at the time if that made him one of those who wished they rode a Harley. His reply to that question was a very simple one.(WERE ARE YOU WORKING TOMORROW ?? LOL) We are stil good friends and to this day still rib each other back and forth.

Never underestimate the 1st Air Cav.....those guys ROCK. At least the ones I knew in Nam did.:happy34:

Boomer.....who knows that helicopter rotors can cut off tree tops.:happy65:

Momentary thread highjacking .. first seven years of my AF career was in ARRS (for you non-military types, that's Aerospace Search and Rescue Service). I came in at the end of Nam so didn't experience for myself, however many of my co-workers, pilots, crew chiefs, and Pararescuemen did. One of my best friends and mentor from that timeframe was an AF Huey pilot in Nam. The Green Hornets, which was a Army unit (not sure, part of 1st Cav?), were decimated with casualties...a few AF pilots and enlisted crewmembers went over and flew Hueys for the Green Hornets; he was one of those guys...let's just say he survived. Did I say mentor? He was and still is one my heros.

Curt

I now return you to your regular thread..

I'm new to this site and new to my 2007 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. I traded my 2008 Harley Davidson FXDL for this bike. After owning a Harley, and paying big $$$ for maintenance, accessories, etc...I just didn't get it. Althought the HD was a fun bike to ride a block or so..it became very uncomfortable very quickly. Nothing against Harley's or the folks that ride them...but I just love my Royal Star. It is so smooth, confortable and now my wife rides with me. You know it's funny, I found my self saying, I owen a Harley because it is Ameraican made...while I drive off in my Acura TL....go figure.

Mark:thumbsup:

Edited by starkruzen
miss spelling

What about them sport touring riders what's up with them,

Sorry couldn't resist, I tried but just couldn't.

actually now that I think about it most of them wave back, when I wave at them.

and the group we talked with on the way to Daytona were a very friendly group.

So they must be OK.

Gregg:nanner: