IGNORED

This weekend is our Canadian Thanksgiving…

dragerman

A very happy Thanksgiving to you all... and for all you turkeys out there repeat after me “Mo-o-o-o!”!

http://www.authorsden.com/PoetryImage/173627.jpg

May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey be plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have never a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Hey Yammer, you guys are all welcome up here anytime,(esp guys with the brown 85 G1 scoot)...... the more the merrier,.... that way the leftovers will only last for 2 days.....lol!

But, then we can help you guys out with your leftover situation too by showing up for your thanksgiving........this group is always so selfless about helping each other out...heheh.

Brian

Had a great Thanksgiving dinner yesterday with the gang. Had another great one today with the relatives. Going to have another one tomorrow at the Legion. SWMBO has informed me I am going to exercise 3 times a week starting next week. Help!

I think all you guys near the border are missing a good deal. Go north for the first dinner and south for the second.

SWMBO has informed me I am going to exercise 3 times a week starting next week. Help!

Only 3 times a week?

Heck, I exercise twice a day... once when I put my clothes on in the morning when I get up and once again when I take my clothes off before bed!

:rotf:

We have lots of them, I believe you call them politicians. We have a huge turkey factory based in Ottawa. Each province produces it's own type of turkey which is then sent to Ottawa. That is where all the squawking, gobbling and cra**ing goes on.