IGNORED

Ice in Texas

flb_78

As much as this displaced Yankee hates to say it.....I had the heat on last night....it went down to 55? That's cold isn't it?:225:

And to think I had to put on a sweatshirt yesterday to work outside in our 55 degrees! The tragedy of it all!

We got no ice down here ! In fact the AC was running last night.. :rasberry::rasberry: :rotf:

are you nuts ! it's freezing down here ! it's all the way down to 66 f . the Boss had her leathers on last nite , i pulled my leather coat out , pee you , needs to go to the cleaners ! so i froze riding to the Seafood fest. last nite !

We woke up to 2 inches of that white stuff yesterday. Most of it has melted today but it is stiil only 5 degrees above freezing today. I'm not ready!

You're 10 degrees higher than me, sitting at a high of 5 below, today.............. :bang head:

something like 97 again, this has been going on all week.

born in Miami Florida,also lived in Hollywood Fla., Ft. Faud., Fla, Sunrise Fla., Coral Springs Fla.- left there 9 yrs ago for N.C. - there are only two seasons in Fla....... hot......and hotter !! really don't miss it down there cause i really enjoy the seasons up here. ride safe and watch out for those gators cross University dr., in Miramar...lol !

buz