IGNORED

Any new information

Black Owl

On the 2010 gathering at Potato Creek?

Need to start getting the VentureFord and the trailer queen ready....:duck:

Yah, you need to start now on those fork seals, so they will be done by winter 2012........ Otherwise they will be the same, as the 2008 & 2009 PIP. Probably not much oil left in them (if any), to drain out........

:stirthepot: :mo money:

Yah, you need to start now on those fork seals, so they will be done by winter 2012........ Otherwise they will be the same, as the 2008 & 2009 PIP. Probably not much oil left in them (if any), to drain out........

:stirthepot: :mo money:

Ouch! That really hurts Rocket. Just for that, I'll put them in myself rather than waiting for you to do them at the 2010 PIP.

And, for your information, there is still lots of oil left in the left fork. It was only the right one that had the "minor" leak. So there....:duck:

Ouch! That really hurts Rocket. Just for that, I'll put them in myself rather than waiting for you to do them at the 2010 PIP.

And, for your information, there is still lots of oil left in the left fork. It was only the right one that had the "minor" leak. So there....:duck:

It was leaking for over a year, btw how big is the oil spot on the trailer?????? :stirthepot:

Good, it needs to be done, maybe just trailer it over to your dealer, their estimate will probably be better, than the estimate from Cody & it will be done this year. :duck:

"This old bird is rarely allowed out without adult supervision." For good reason too......:stickpoke:

Haven't been able to make any of the national meets yet but did show up at the potato creek get-together back in the day. I do remember that the Venture ranger had quite a few goodies in the back that were given away that day. In fact I used the Ride ON in the 86's tires when I changed them. So Russ by all means drive it again. That seal is way to hard to fix.:rotfl::D