IGNORED

Because I wasn't riding a Harley.

T.J.

Your buddy should have said thanks, got over, and then let you over in frount.

That would have frosted the guys cake.

Gregg

My exact thoughts and EXACTLY what I would have done as well as sitting there until the light had almost changed. Remember there are lots of xxxxxx out there but don't let them annoy you. If you do they win. Life is too short for the little things.

my :2cents:

Coming from a fomer HD rider it really makes me wounder about some riders tht think HD is the only bike to own to be a biker. Im happy with my 83 VR but I will never downgrade to another Harley. I guess if this happened to me there could be problums I tend to run out of people skills fast when I have to deal with Idiots.

Bull463

I know that this type of person is out there, I'm just glad I have never run across one. The guys I ride with here in GA are pretty evenly split when it comes to rides. There are quite a few HDs but there are also quite a few Hondas, Kaws and Yamahas. There are even a few Victories and BMWs. Everyone always compliments each other on their bikes and other than a few good natured jokes we all respect the fact that we ride. It's kind of like this group. We don't all ride RSVs even though the site is 'Ventureriders'. I've never seen anything but positives from people here regardless of the ride. The people here understand that it's not about what you ride, but that you do. You all 'get it'.

I actually feel sorry for these people because they don't understand what we all take for granted. They have no idea what it means to be a 'biker'. They ride for status and miss the experience. While I love my RSV, I don't think there's a bike out there I wouldn't enjoy riding simply because I would be 'riding'. It's like going to church and not know God. Pretty empty.

Well said!!!

Just one more reason why I don't ride a Harley.....Can't stand the "attitude" (and yeah, I know some really great people who ride 'em and I ride with them, BUT there are a huge number of just plain Jerks out there.

Remember too, that if HD took the Venture and put a bar and shield on it the RSV would instantly become a FatWideSuperDynaClassicElectroVentureGlide (Model FWSDCEVG) and would sell for about $39K...:hihi:

Oh yeah, they'd also have to drop the warranty to 12 months/12,000 miles:doh:

Funny!

next time give me a call we will have coffee

Dray

Thanks for the offer Dray.

We were coming back from around Oscoda. We had been riding River Road near Lumbermen's Memorial. Had a great ride. Here is one picture I took.

next time give me a call we will have coffee

Dray

Thanks for the offer Dray.

We were coming back from around Oscoda. We had been riding River Road near Lumbermen's Memorial. Had a great ride. Here is one picture I took.

Picture did not up load.:smile5: Sorry!