IGNORED

Changed User Name - Thanks to Freebird!

Nemo

Originally I just used the name of our Motorhome "KountryStar" for my user name, but later it didn't sound appropriate. So, yesterday, I changed it to "Nemo", which is kind of a backwards and upside down spelling of my real name, Owen. And now, many thanks to you other members for all of the helpful advice and recommendations which are posted on this forum. I keep a file of many of them for future reference. You're a swell group!

Guest tx2sturgis
......... And now, many thanks to you other members for all of the helpful advice and recommendations which are posted on this forum. I keep a file of many of them for future reference. You're a swell group!

Guess they still say 'swell' up there in Iowa?

:duck:

Sorry about that! Informal definition: Fashionably - elegant - smart - stylish - fine - excellent. I should have just said "fine." Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you're all appreciated and respected! This site is a actually like an "addiction!"

well i gotta agree with Nemo, this it really kinda, sorta in a way the mostest swell groupe of people that you kinda, sorta might ever gonna meet anyswear.. so's poke that inna yur pipe and puff onna that fer a wyle.. ( i hope that is cherry cent..

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: