IGNORED

Could Use a USA Mailing Point for a Canadian

birin

I am trying to order some leather pieces from Chilhowee leather during their 15% off sale. Problem is that the cost of shipping these small items to Canada is worth as much as the leather. It would be helpful to send to a USA site and then simply have it mailed to me. Anyone care to help out a Canadian member?

Birin

I take it Chilhowee only ships UPS? That would make for an outrageous shipping charge. Would it be best to have someone as close to your side of the country as possible? I'm not anywhere near British Columbia. I'll do it if you don't find someone closer.

It would be helpful to send to a USA site and then simply have it mailed to me. Anyone care to help out a Canadian member?

Birin

Check with StuD, he could let you know of a drop site, on the other side of the border, where you go pick it up from.

http://www.tsbshipping.com/

been using these guys for a few years now. they charge on package weight,usually a coupla $.they will hold things for months(there is a storage fee). 15 minute max wait at border crossing,well thats the most ive ever waited . just make sure you have some kind of receipt for the cost of your items. theres no duty on motorcyle accessories just pst /gst.

Hagen's of Blaine

816 Peace Portal Dr.

Blaine, WA 98230

Phone (360) 332 5246

Fax (360) 332 5511

You can register by phone (maybe by fax) at no cost, then nominal charge depending on size & weight of package They phone to let you know that a package has arrived. Works well. :canada::canada::canada: