IGNORED

Bike Bra's

debelt

Well my RSV took a real beating on my trip to Yellowstone. The ferring and lowers look like someone took a sand blaster to them. Don't know why this trip was any different. May be all that desert we had to cross to get there.

Although it's already too late, does anyone know where I could get a bra for the RSV? :(

Can we see a picture of the bra on Gene's bike?

Cheers,

Here's some pictures . Uppers have some wrinkles due to being folded up and stowed away for the weekend . Uppers take no time to place on or off . Lowers take a alittle bit of time and a knee ot two on the ground while installation . It takes no effort at all to wipe clean without worry of scratching paint . I do take off every once in a awhile to clean dirt that might get trapped between bra and paint .

Thats an Eck Handle bar extension.

You know for those guys that can not reach pedals (Same idea) :sign20:

Brad: Your close bud.......it's called my "Eck-Stend-A-Grip"

(and your right, I cant reach the pedals...)

SilvrT...You have Mail bud......

Gene - I am very interested in the upper. Like the looks of it.

Are you selling those? If so, how much?

Cheers,

I have made a few sets so far to see if the one's whom have received are happy with the bras to see if I need to make any design changes . Price has not been determined yet either as I am waiting to see if there are any changes to be made . I am also researching the net to see if anything on the market other than the HD bras to compare price too . I do have a few more sets to make for other members . As it looks right now , I will be making in sets , consisting of both upper and lowers . The lowers appear to be getting the most pounding from road grit and uppers are getting bugged to death . On the net , HD vendors are asking $79.00 - $99.00 for the uppers depending on model . A few other places are asking as low as $62.00 for products made in China and abroad . I haven't found out if they make for GW's yet .

But I have been pondering in the back of my head on a regular price of $160.00 for the set .

So this is what I am going to do . For the first 25 VR members (members only) , a price of $120.00 and $20.00 of that price will go to a "VR Fund" on which I will send to FreeBird . These "Scooter Hooters" will be made in Black .(They can be airbrushed by your own painter if you desire a design) . These are for the 2nd Gen only . I am working on a set for the 1st Gen , thanks to Muffinman bringing me spare parts and soon a parts bike . I will announce later when they are ready . I will place another thread later on this subject on how to order .

Gene

Gene,

Will the lowers fit with the Wagner grill guard?

Sleeperhawk has another brand of grill guard and lower wind vents and it will not interfer with it . I have no grill guard and see no reason why it would not work . I will be making Tim a set and I think he has a Wagner . I use 13 oz. heavy duty mesh with an ECCO finish for the ventalation . Has not caused any overheating or cooling problems to this date . All the securing bungee cords connect behind the lowers . Only thing one must do is remove ocassionally to clean and polish (the scoot) , and make sure to remove any grit that might get behind the bras . Same issue applies to car bras in a manner od speaking . I have put over 5,000 miles on mine without any chaffing either .

Gene