IGNORED

2 wheels safer than 4 hooves

rockworm

Well - having ridden both 2 wheels and 4 hooves, I tend to agree - in general, the bike is safer.

Having said that, I have ridden horses for 17 years and never had an "accident" - but had someone drive into me on my bike last year - go figure.

Horses, by and large tend to be unpredictable with "boogers" - some will spook very easily and take off - others will buck, others will rear, etc etc

- but - that's half the fun!!!

Eugene

Well - having ridden both 2 wheels and 4 hooves, I tend to agree - in general, the bike is safer.

Having said that, I have ridden horses for 17 years and never had an "accident" - but had someone drive into me on my bike last year - go figure.

Horses, by and large tend to be unpredictable with "boogers" - some will spook very easily and take off - others will buck, others will rear, etc etc

- but - that's half the fun!!!

Eugene

Been riding horses for 35 years got hurt once motor bikes for 30 years got hurt twice:confused24: either way I'm still happiest when i'm in one saddle or the other.:thumbsup2::301:

m/c don't nip me when i am not lookin

m/c don't throw me as soon as i get a 1/2 leg over

m/c don't lean on me when i ck. the tires

m/c don't leave when i am not lookin

when i get thrown by my m/c it don;t come back and laugh at me

plus , when i feed my m/c i don't get back 50 lbs of sh@#

and i lov my m/c:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i trained horses professionally and showed them for years.training one now for my wife.had many more crashes on horses than on bikes.broken collar bone, broken ribs,etc.a horse has a mind of it's own.i've trained some pretty rank horses and had some bad crashes on them.but i fear riding a bike more than riding a horse,because there are ten times the dangers coping with all the automobiles and road conditions that are thrown at you per mile.not to mention you are traveling alot faster on a bike. :2133: