IGNORED

All riders home safe?

Mikealiasmike

Hoping to be home tonight. will check in then.........:canada::canada::canada:

Hey Scotty.....

Just wanted to say thank you for saving my a$$!! Literally! We stayed in Rapid City SD, and bought one of those comfy seat covers!! It made a world of difference. They only had 1 left so I let Gary try it the last 200 miles. We will be getting another one soon for him!

Here's to ya! Hope to cross paths with you again one day!

Just slid in ...... Marvin was singing Hyms all the way home He didn't think he would make it........butt he did. We went north to do the HWY to the Sun made a left turn toooo early & did E/W Glacier, we were the last costemers served for the season in West Glacier...YIPPY....... It was 5 days home Marvins nerves went & he found it difficult to ride so we slow/moed. Only 1 day of bad weather out of Shelby heading west. Its great to be home......& I will never forget my experience with all of you GREAT people @ Coty, "May we meet again on lifes highway" :canada::canada::canada:

Just slid in ...... Marvin was singing Hyms all the way home He didn't think he would make it........butt he did. We went north to do the HWY to the Sun made a left turn toooo early & did E/W Glacier, we were the last costemers served for the season in West Glacier...YIPPY....... It was 5 days home Marvins nerves went & he found it difficult to ride so we slow/moed. Only 1 day of bad weather out of Shelby heading west. Its great to be home......& I will never forget my experience with all of you GREAT people @ Coty, "May we meet again on lifes highway" :canada::canada::canada:

the feelins are mutual for me also.. it were great to meet you guys also..

It was great to get to know you guys. We had some things in common with just about everyone.

I related to the whole group in their desire to travel great lengths to meet with members of the Venturerider.org community.

I related especially with Grandpagak. We have struggled with our weight our whole lives and are finally getting a hold of the situation.

Special thanks to Teri & Irv for their insight into elderly care.

See you on the road.

Ponch

got home sunday 5-6 pm,phone line was down,till last nite sume time,

what can i say,had a great time,[maybe except for leading you guys]ha ha,thros roads were great,and the weather was great,not to mutch beer,maybe to much BS

any of you want me to crash,at your place,PM me your address,will put it in my GPS,have about 80 vr's in it now,don't need to be intertained just a vist,then on my way

will the warrenty run out on that differant kind of M&E,had to mow the grass again,you guys warrentys sucks

beat the cold front comming down to denver,plan to go back the last of oct.

:draming::):whistling:

LOL That Waranty expired as soon as we hit the end of your drive way !! Besides thats what you got all them mini-grass burners for...

K

got home sunday 5-6 pm,phone line was down,till last nite sume time,

what can i say,had a great time,[maybe except for leading you guys]ha ha,thros roads were great,and the weather was great,not to mutch beer,maybe to much BS

any of you want me to crash,at your place,PM me your address,will put it in my GPS,have about 80 vr's in it now,don't need to be intertained just a vist,then on my way

will the warrenty run out on that differant kind of M&E,had to mow the grass again,you guys warrentys sucks

beat the cold front comming down to denver,plan to go back the last of oct.

:draming::):whistling: