IGNORED

All riders home safe?

Mikealiasmike

Teri and I made it home late Saturday night. Net was down so we could not check in.

Neither of us could describe with words how much we enjoyed hanging with you folks that showed up to Cody. We were eating at McDonald's in a small town several miles from Cody after leaving and saw Lowell drive by passing through town, our urge was to catch up with him for one more hello, but realized with that hello would be one more good by.

We truly thank those of you that made Cody possible, your planning and effort made for us... a most joyful and memorable time...however too short.

Russ said he does these things more for the people than the ride...it does not take a math whiz to get that, maybe it is the fact that we just don't get out much but our feeling is that we had the honor of meeting some of the greatest folk on the planet.

Mike... Run for the Spud? Any one of you Venture riders out there are welcome any time to our little piece of Idaho.

Thanks Russ. As for now you have nothing to deny. I havent even begun to download pics of certain bikes other then a couple on a trailer. So for now I'll just be glad to hear everyone made it home safe. If you could look through the messages on here and other postings to see if I'm missing anybody else I'd appreciate it. God Bless. mike

Um, I have the feeling some of it may have happened, if my recollection is correct...something about biofreeze and noise??? (snigger snigger, chortle chortle) Hey...I got that paper done! Bout dang time, too! I want to thank you again for the stimulating discussion! It certainly helped. :thumbsup:

Teri of Pakidaho

Yah Mike. I'm home.

Now just waiting to see which lies I have to deny. And a few (?) tales I may have to tell to defend myself.

But for now, I will just say.... It didn't happen. And if it did, I must have been in the bathroom 'cuz I never saw it.

Um, I have the feeling some of it may have happened, if my recollection is correct...something about biofreeze and noise??? (snigger snigger, chortle chortle) Hey...I got that paper done! Bout dang time, too! I want to thank you again for the stimulating discussion! It certainly helped. :thumbsup:

Teri of Pakidaho

Well, since you wouldn't let me and the Fat Tire write the paper for you, just glad the conversation helped.

Mike, from what I can see, we still haven't heard from Stu, Marvin, UTAdevnture, the Preacher from CO, Dane or Iowegin.

Well, since you wouldn't let me and the Fat Tire write the paper for you, just glad the conversation helped.

Mike, from what I can see, we still haven't heard from Stu, Marvin, UTAdevnture, the Preacher from CO, Dane or Iowegin.

Actually Pastor Paul has checked in, Dane, Gary and Debbie also. I followed them pretty much home and they arrived the same time as I did. So it's Stu, Marvin and UTAventure.

UTAdventure and Gunboat, Thanks a million for checking in. Always nice to know everybody made it home so far. As for Lowell, I haven't heard from him yet but he's one person that can pop up anywhere. I think we covered most our bases. If we missed anybody and someone wants to chirp up feel free please. Thanks to everyone who attended the rally and made this one of the best i've ever been to and I've seen my share. God Bless. Mike

hey Mike-

We arrived home safely on Thursday afternoon. I wish we could have stayed longer but life called. I understand the ride Thursday turned out great. :sick:

Glad you have made it home as well.

Dave

I believe Kurt is mailing you the hammer, as well as the camera, that was forgotten in Cody. Grandpagak had put it in his truck, prior to going to supper at the Irma.

I believe Kurt is mailing you the hammer, as well as the camera, that was forgotten in Cody. Grandpagak had put it in his truck, prior to going to supper at the Irma.

Kurt sent it off on Friday and I should get it soon. I wasn't too worried about it, the hammer was a $2.00 special.

Thanks-

Dave

Made it home safe and sound! Things are crazy trying to catch up at work, so I haven't been on the site till this morning! Just want you to know that Dane put 3,000 miles on that little bike of his. He had a ball, and really had a great time getting to know all of you!

Deb, Gary and Dane