IGNORED

Eat your heart out Richard Petty

Sideoftheroad

Notice the straw hat. :256:

A town close by had what they called a community safety day at the local hospital. They had state police helicopter, medical helicopter, an old sheriff blood hound (huge pooch for a blood hound wish I would have gotten a picture), SWAT gear, police cars, police motorcycle, fire trucks, etc....

Anyway as one of the kid events they had a big wheel race and my daughter won. You took 2 laps around. She stopped after the 1st lap, all the other kids did too and she took off. Beat them all by 1/4-1/2 lap.

gonna be fun when the boys start showing up. Never the easy part for dad's.

I figure when she gets older, wants to date, etc... I will let her 2 brothers do the dirty work for me. LOL She's only 4 and has already picked out her husband.

Kinda suprised we haven't called Supernanny yet. 3 kids, ages 4 and under and all a handful. The youngest isn't 1 yet. He is quiet which you would think would be good, but he is observant so he learns how to be rotten at an earlier age by watching the other 2.

gonna be fun when the boys start showing up. Never the easy part for dad's.

I actually handled that quite easy. First time introduction to the boy, I would shake his hand (firmly), look at my daughter and say....... "So, do I kick his a$$ now or later?"

Never had ANY trouble!!!!!!

I actually handled that quite easy. First time introduction to the boy, I would shake his hand (firmly), look at my daughter and say....... "So, do I kick his a$$ now or later?"

Never had ANY trouble!!!!!!

My buddy and I were always at the kitchen table cleaning the pistols when one showed up. My friend would talk with him and how much he liked shooting, show him range targets with the centers gone. His next responce would be when are you having my daughter home?

When I was 18 I showed up at a girls house to pick her up for a date.

her Dad was sitting in his easy chair cleaning his shotgun.

The entire conversation was this

(as he continued to clean his shotgun without ever looking at me)

Dad: Going out with my daughter huh?

Me: Yes Sir

Dad: When you plan on being back?

Me: About 1130

Dad: Yep 1000 will be just fine

Me: Yes Sir 1000 will be just fine

It worked quite well.

I had her back by 930 cause I didn't want to take any chances.

That was also the last time I dated here.

Not taking any chances here I wasn't, no not me!