IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

That all makes good sense to me Slayer.

So where do we begin, we need a plan.

To solve all these world problems as we travel across the country will take some time for sure. We need to meet together, preferably at a restaurant.

And thank you for the compliment about my new shirt.

Yama Mama

Time is not the issue since we have space and time travel on our side, along with the magic wand that came with my Wizard of Oz costume.

Food would be nice where is the nearest Dairy Queen.

Your Welcome

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for bringing that up Ruffy. Is Gay Abandon a member here now? I do not remember welcoming him.

At any rate Dairy Queen sounds good.

I want to order a...............................:ice_awesome-vi46644

I think hes realted to DonutHole..........And a distant relative of Calamari......:scared:

I think hes realted to DonutHole..........And a distant relative of Calamari......:scared:

Should see his big cousin, Gay Mardi-Gra. :doh: Big colourful dude on a multi coloured trike :whistling:

Okay, Aussie Annie agrees: we need to actually get somewhere. Just think of the fuel we have gone through :bang head: How about showing Quickstep and I some of the great historic places ? or lets head to the nearest M&E ? then we can keep going to the next one etc ?:dancefool:That way we got riding, eating and BS--and we are good at that!!:rasberry: So, slurp down that DQ and lets head out to.............

Should see his big cousin, Gay Mardi-Gra. :doh: Big colourful dude on a multi coloured trike :whistling:

Okay, Aussie Annie agrees: we need to actually get somewhere. Just think of the fuel we have gone through :bang head: How about showing Quickstep and I some of the great historic places ? or lets head to the nearest M&E ? then we can keep going to the next one etc ?:dancefool:That way we got riding, eating and BS--and we are good at that!!:rasberry: So, slurp down that DQ and lets head out to.............

Parts unknown on a quest to fight the good fight to continue our never ending story and show Aussie Annie and Quickstep the sights and historical places of our beautiful country.

So with the sun setting over historical Daytona Motor Speedway [ATTACH]38276[/ATTACH]

As seen from the Balcony of the Million Dollar condo we have been staying in in Daytona Beach, Florida......Yes, we are still in Daytona. We get ready for the next part of our mission that includes fencing the interstate system as we ride along the way.

The plan is that Yammie Mammie will lead the way since she has the map. The Dragon Slayer will follow her using his newly acquired Wizard of Oz magic wand [ATTACH]38277[/ATTACH] to set fence post one by one as we travel. Aussie Annie will follow towing a trailer behind her quike that we have constructed to carry and unroll fenceing along the roadside. Quickstep will follow Annie and since he is said to be as tough as nails he will spit fenceing nails to attach the fenceing to the fence post. Massey will follow with the dessert cart in tow (which he has now made into a trailer)

so that we can have dessert whenever we stop for rest breaks. :ice_awesome-vi46644

The rest of the pack following him singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall.:banana::banana::cool10::cool10::whistling:

With all of the preparations made... we leave Daytona traveling through the night finding ourselves watching the sun come up on the Blueridge Parkway.[ATTACH]38278[/ATTACH]

By lunch time we are at the great Archway in Saint Louis, MO where we stop for a much needed rest break. [ATTACH]38279[/ATTACH][ATTACH]38280[/ATTACH][ATTACH]38281[/ATTACH]

This all being possible since we have learned how to travel at the speed of light through space and time.:7_6_3[1]:

Edited by Dragonslayer

Yama Mama says, does any body here have any bubble gum, my ears need to be popped. Hey look at that silver rainbow they have here in St. Louis.

How about we go on a tour of the Budweiser Brewery? I want to see the Clydesdales. I bet Annie and Quickstep would love it, And maybe we could fight injustice in America while we sip a few suds.

How about it? Upon that Slayer says.......................

Yama Mama says, does any body here have any bubble gum, my ears need to be popped. Hey look at that silver rainbow they have here in St. Louis.

How about we go on a tour of the Budweiser Brewery? I want to see the Clydesdales. I bet Annie and Quickstep would love it, And maybe we could fight injustice in America while we sip a few suds.

How about it? Upon that Slayer says.......................

Well H*ll Yea... I'm down wit dat.:thumbsup2:..You Go girlfriend.:You_Rock_Emoticon:....Dat's wat I mean by Multi-tasking...:clap2:.... We fight dem foes :superman:while we git a buzz on:happy-emoticon:..:group cheers:...at the Bud factorie ....where dem big ole horsies stay...... wit dem big fuzzy feet.:dancefool::cool10:

:sign woo hoo:

U aint gotta ax me twice

Well H*ll Yea... I'm down wit dat.:thumbsup2:..You Go girlfriend.:You_Rock_Emoticon:....Dat's wat I mean by Multi-tasking...:clap2:.... We fight dem foes :superman:while we git a buzz on:happy-emoticon:..:group cheers:...at the Bud factorie ....where dem big ole horsies stay...... wit dem big fuzzy feet.:dancefool::cool10:

:sign woo hoo:

U aint gotta ax me twice

Strewth !! :yikes: If thats how ya end up talkin' after drinkin' the beer, I think I'll give it a miss :doh: Anyone got whiskey??I gotta keep the throat lubricated for spittin' those fence nails don't I :whistling:

After we check out the brewery, and the horses, what great ride comes next? Yama Mama has the map, so let's spread it out on top of the trailer and choose which route to take shall we?:confused24:

and sure enough a local cop pulls up to see what the hot looking young lady is doing, laying over a motorcycle trailer, with those cut off shorts on.

Yama mama, sees him coming and?

Immediately says, "Just because I'm wearing these short shorts and BongoBobNY made an ill advised comment about the number of times I have posted does not mean I'm a post Whore. I paid my $12.00 USD and have the right to post as much as I want without having my integrity impuned. So back off Bub"

Dragonslayer then steps up to defend Yammie Mammie's honor and unsheaths his trusty sward and says "That's right Bub,so back off" and furthermore Yammie Mammie's short shorts are part of her super hero Wonder Woman costume and the source of some of her super hero powers that helps her fight evil.

Dragonslayer then turns to the pack and announces "Simon Says Mount up, start your engines, we will be heading west from here to Kansas City on I-70."...............

this stratch of roadway, has these, cut groves every 100 feet or so, and at 70 mph, you get the bump-pitys, Ta-Dump, Ta- Dump, Ta- Dump every 4 seconds, so after about 2 mintues of this, the mind starts to wonder, with the old theme song from the monkeys, "here we come.... Ta- Dump walking down the street....Ta-Dump , with the funnyiest love song.... Ta-dump and everyone we meeeeeet.........:doh:

But for some other people, it sets the body into the function of the potty run, so the group pulls off at the next exit and..............

this stratch of roadway, has these, cut groves every 100 feet or so, and at 70 mph, you get the bump-pitys, Ta-Dump, Ta- Dump, Ta- Dump every 4 seconds, so after about 2 mintues of this, the mind starts to wonder, with the old theme song from the monkeys, "here we come.... Ta- Dump walking down the street....Ta-Dump , with the funnyiest love song.... Ta-dump and everyone we meeeeeet.........:doh:

But for some other people, it sets the body into the function of the potty run, so the group pulls off at the next exit and..............

All head to the appropriate door to "check the plumbing" Now all bladders are relieved it is decided to mount up, start up, and head to ...............? where they have delicious................? for lunch.

All head to the appropriate door to "check the plumbing" Now all bladders are relieved it is decided to mount up, start up, and head to ...............? where they have delicious................? for lunch.
Still contimplating the word "Strewth" used by Quickstep on an earlier post, The Dragonslayer could only wonder what the word meant. He finally decided that is was only Quickstep's attempt to retailiate for the Dragonslayer's use of the U.S. dialect known locally as Ebonics which he had accidentally lasped into on an earlier post. Quickstep had thought that the lanquistics used by the Dragonslayer was a result of the beer tasting at the Budweiser Brewery, which was not the case. In fact those occassional laspes in lanquistics is actually a result of environmental conditioning combined with sporatic effects from withdraw flashbacks of the sixties. Which the Dragonslayer can not help when it occurs.

Snapping back into reality, which also sporatically happens, the Dragonslayer suggested that we have lunch at OklahomaJoesBbq.com/Restaurant while in Kansas City before turning North on I-29 heading to St. Joseph, Mo. Where he wanted to stop at Bikes & Babes Bar & Grill where he happened to know the owner Jeff and the beautiful Bartender Joanne.

Ok so Oklahoma Joe's it is! Have we fought any injustice to mankind as yet. All I remember is going to the toilet. I think we need to keep our eyes open on the way. There must be something that we can right for the world. What a minute what is that up the road?

:happy65:

OOHHH!! I think it's an "injustice to mankind" headin' our way:dancefool:

What's the plan folks, how do we "do right by the world" ???

What's the plan? Should Quickstep just spit fence nails at it and we ride on :think: Massey130 could feed it ice cream? Or is it a case of Atlanta Dragonslayer doing a "simon says" on it!!!:confused24:

Boy, these mankind injustices aren't easy, are they?:doh:

Now Brake Pad decides to have a quick word with BongoBobNY and then calls everyone into a huddle to tell them....................

Edited by Aussie Annie
spelling