IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

The Dragonslayer thinks to himself...........BINGO, I have succeeded in brain washing everyone to do my bidding. As long as I begin every command with SIMMON SAYS they will do as I say....... Now let's get this show on the road and conquer the world.

Simmon says.................

Staggered formation everyone! Lets Roll!

southbound and down

loaded up n rollin

we gonna do what they say can't be done

Finish biketober fest real soon

just not much time to get there

we're Venture Riders, just watch our Yammy's Run!

. . . . . . . . .

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staggered formation everyone! Lets Roll!

southbound and down

loaded up n rollin

we gonna do what they say can't be done

Finish biketober fest real soon

just not much time to get there

we're Venture Riders, just watch our Yammy's Run!

. . . . . . . . .

Our Yammy's are running so fast (at least the 1st gens) that we cross the speed of light barrier which causes us to cross the space/time warp continuim , entering a worm hole. Coming through the other side, finding ourself traveling through time into the past suddenly finding ourselfs in Daytona while Biketoberfest is still going on............................. then Dragonslayer yells...............Simmon Says kill your engines and dismount............so we can wait for the second gens to catch up............

And it's gonna be a very long wait seeing as the 2nd gen's couldn't go quite fast enough to enter the worm hole!

Sooo, whatcha want to do first?? Dealer/vendor tents? Look at all them purdy Hardleys? Wet Tee Shirt contest? Oh, wait, I see a snack bar...

Suddenly, they spot a Venture parked and notice it has a VR decal on it. Wonder who that is, they think. Hey, what a great idea, we came from the future, bet we can predict for him something that already happened on the site to us but hasn't happened yet for him! Let's see just whose Venture it is!

As they approach the venture they are surprised to find out that it is...

And it's gonna be a very long wait seeing as the 2nd gen's couldn't go quite fast enough to enter the worm hole!

Sooo, whatcha want to do first?? Dealer/vendor tents? Look at all them purdy Hardleys? Wet Tee Shirt contest? Oh, wait, I see a snack bar...

Suddenly, they spot a Venture parked and notice it has a VR decal on it. Wonder who that is, they think. Hey, what a great idea, we came from the future, bet we can predict for him something that already happened on the site to us but hasn't happened yet for him! Let's see just whose Venture it is!

As they approach the venture they are surprised to find out that it is...

Freebird who dutifully reads every new post every day. Won't it be fun to mess with his head in this way. I'm sure that he will think we are crazy when we suggest to him that...............................

Squidley now lives in Texas. Aussie Annie has butterflys that caused a Tornado in Georgia or maybe that Yammer Dan is now a greeter at Walmart where he is frisking the customers on the way into the store especially the pretty ones.

( you are jus plain wrong for that, btw)

anyway, the 2nd Gens were on the heels and were pulled in by the vortex created by the worm hole and we came in time to get parking all together. Finding something to eat was on Massey's mind. He looked around as saw . . . . .

( you are jus plain wrong for that, btw)

anyway, the 2nd Gens were on the heels and were pulled in by the vortex created by the worm hole and we came in time to get parking all together. Finding something to eat was on Massey's mind. He looked around as saw . . . . .

A Daytona PD officer walking up flipping his ticket book open.

Evidently The Dragonslayer had parked in the Handicap space under the pretense that Ugly was most deffinately a handicap. But, as he tried to explain his point of view to the officer the Officer replied if your handicapped how come you ride a 1st gen. 1st gens evidently do not quallify as an handicap vehicles. But, the officer did mention that if I had been riding a Hardly it would be a different story because everyone knows that if you are riding a Hardly you have a handicap.

Realizing that he may have inadvertantly offended some of the fellow VR riders who were riding 2nd gens. Dragonslayer tried to mend some bridges by making the comment that it didn't take long at all for the 2nd gens to catch up. And what BongbobNY meant to say was that the Hardly riders would never be able to go fast enough to catch the wormhole.

He was more concerned that we have seemed to have lost the women in the pack. As he looked around Yamma Mamma and Aussie Annie were no where to be found. So Dragonslayer whipped out his laptop from the trunk ( which was no longer Kaplooie) to check the VR threads. As he suspected the two women had not posted for several days on the adlib thread. But, evidently were posting elsewhere. Dragonslayer assumed that they were upset with or bored with the adlib story. Could it be that Annie was turned off because the Dragonslayer had lost his Professor status by getting Einstien's and Newton's theorys mixed up. Or that someone had suggested that Yamma Mamma had a bimbo side that was slowing us up. Or that the Dragonslayer did not compliment Yamma Mamma in a timely manner about her Glazed Frosting or did not tell her he would love to be Thurstan Howell III. At any rate he was sure that they had diverted to the Walmart and were probably getting frisked by Yammer Dan at this very moment.

The thought of which made him very sad. What could he do to make amends and get the girls back? Maybe he should..............................................

Edited by Dragonslayer

Yama Mama has read the heart felt posting of Dragonslayer and realizes she should have been posting on to the Adlib thread. The problem was that the creativity level had gone beyond her capability to keep up or even contribute to the storyline. Yama Mama realized she is a more basic, simple story teller, and that Dragonslayer was way beyond her level of imagination.

Yama Mama was not upset or even perturbed with Dragonslayer because Yama Mama thinks he is really better at this than she could ever be.

However, Yama Mama is still in the ballgame, and willing to raise her leg high enough to get on to Moped's bike at anytime.

So lead the way and please once in awhile let me know where we are headed, I can always get out the Rand McNally. At least tell me what state we are in once in awhile since you are the leader of the pack.

Hey that could be a song. And have we eaten lately, I am getting hungry for some.................................................

:big-grin-emoticon:

Hey, Annie is a bit like Yama Mama (scarey ain't it) and can't keep up with the dragonslayer when he swallows the "dick-john-harry":crackup:and ends up staring at the screen and can't come up with a funny / or any response (Quickstep would refute that!!)

So, I'm still lurking and waiting for the opportunity to add to this looong story.:happy34: And the world needs more "lurks" they tell me :whistling:

So, have we eaten? where we at? where we goin' now? :confused24::confused24:

I'll just park the FAST BLUE 2nd GEN in the disabled parking space and wait will I :think::stickpoke:

Lead on McDuff.......................

Penut Butter and Jelly sandwiches. Of course, when she said she wanted PB&J the members thought she had some desires for Phil aka PB&J and could not understand why she would want to infringe on Rawhide's territory. Perhaps we should send Joannah a PM and tell her...

Never mind about the desires for Phil, come join the story and ride--

we need more wimmmens' on this thing :happy34::happy34:we are outnumbered by the mens' in here :doh: Oh, look here comes someone we all know and I think they........................................................

we need more wimmmens' on this thing :happy34::happy34:we are outnumbered by the mens' in here :doh: Oh, look here comes someone we all know and I think they.............................................. ..........

agree that we need more wimmen's on this thing. most wimmen have made it over to register for the T-shirt contest. We all get invited to a Yamaha vendor tent where the Bar-Bee-Q has tender loin & brisket just coming off the grill. The Yamaha dealer wants to try and mend the reputation they have for charging too much for carb tunes and putting in G baskets when the customer was supposed to get an I basket. When he sees the looks of reluctance on our faces, he adds some sugar and says he will spring for Venture air brushed denim shirts for the whole crew. he looks Yama Mama's way & asks "Can I personally fit your shirt to you?"

Well, Just how unscrupulous can a stealer be!!! the men bow up and start his way when we notice some Hardly Davees riders are watchin the goings-on. It was the same bunch we left on the GAP. Suddenly . . . . .

agree that we need more wimmen's on this thing. most wimmen have made it over to register for the T-shirt contest. We all get invited to a Yamaha vendor tent where the Bar-Bee-Q has tender loin & brisket just coming off the grill. The Yamaha dealer wants to try and mend the reputation they have for charging too much for carb tunes and putting in G baskets when the customer was supposed to get an I basket. When he sees the looks of reluctance on our faces, he adds some sugar and says he will spring for Venture air brushed denim shirts for the whole crew. he looks Yama Mama's way & asks "Can I personally fit your shirt to you?"

Well, Just how unscrupulous can a stealer be!!! the men bow up and start his way when we notice some Hardly Davees riders are watchin the goings-on. It was the same bunch we left on the GAP. Suddenly . . . . .

They realise they might have a chance to purchase some of the parts :think: Even Honda parts on their hardly dangerson's might mean they could ride for longer without needing to eventually put their bikes up on the back of a rig to finish their journey all the time :bowdown::bowdown:

But hardly rider's cannot be seen in another vendor tent other than HD, so they have to figure out how to get the parts and not be seen, therefore protecting the Harley Myth (if you ride one you are super cool, and never break down)

As they huddled together trying to come up with a plan, they see the VR rider's and figure.....................................

Been off line a few days and no-one has posted :doh:

Was it something I said?:bang head:

Heellloooooo, is anybody in here anymore?:think:

Are we all storied out now? :scratchchin:

Where's the VR rider who swallowed the "dick-john-harry"? surely he still has a few gems to share? :stickpoke:

Or did you all decide to ride off without me? :confused24:

Yama Mama is waiting to be personally fitted with the T shirt she was promised. As she anxiously awaits the dealer picking out her shirt, she goes to a dressing room and awaits his arrival.

As he enters the room he asks her to remove her...............................:smile5:

Yama Mama is waiting to be personally fitted with the T shirt she was promised. As she anxiously awaits the dealer picking out her shirt, she goes to a dressing room and awaits his arrival.

As he enters the room he asks her to remove her...............................:smile5:

Inhibitions.

You seem entirely too self continuous. You have made a wonderful selection in T-shirts and I am more than pleased to offer my assistance in helping you fit the T-shirts that you have selected to your trim and well fit form. In fact I would be equally pleased in offering my future assistance on an on-going basis and can make myself available at your pleasure anytime you so desire 24/7 365 days per year. I can be available on a regular basis, spontaneously when the mood strikes you or by appointment at your convenience. This is a service that I normally charge a small fee for, but, in your case I will waive that fee.......Of course.

Yama Mama is now thinking De Ja Vue. There is something just a little too familiar with what she had just heard. Where had she heard that voice before saying what he just said. Just a few minutes ago she had been somewhat apprehensive is allowing a stranger to fit her to the T-shirts she had selected, But, for some reason now she was excited about getting fitted. She had never been fitted before and wondered if it was anything like being frisked. Then she remembered where she had heard that voice before. It was the voice of the Dragon Slayer who was cleverly disguised as the diabolical evil genius mastermind, The Stealer.

"Dragon Slayer" she gasped "where have you been.... and why are you disguised as the diabolical evil genius mastermind, The Stealer?" "Shhhhhsssss".. he said. I have been lurking and am on a secret mission to rescue you from the Stealer who is planning to charge you outrageous prices for any thing you buy from his little shop of horrors. I know a better way. I have all the parts you need and a much better selection of T-shirts, all with a Dragon Slayer motif. In fact I have one with me that was recently created by my artistically creative son , just for this occasion.

Now Simon says let me fit you into this new Dragon slayer T-shirt and let's get out of here before anyone realizes that I am not the Stealer......................

Been off line a few days and no-one has posted :doh:

Was it something I said?:bang head:

Heellloooooo, is anybody in here anymore?:think:

Are we all storied out now? :scratchchin:

Where's the VR rider who swallowed the "dick-john-harry"? surely he still has a few gems to share? :stickpoke:

Or did you all decide to ride off without me? :confused24:

"Never could I leave without you" the Dragon Slayer said as he rounded the corner with Yama Mama following close behind.......... I was just waiting for you to provide the inspiration that I needed so that I could embellish the story building on the input that you, Yama Mama and the others provide. You see with out your inspirational comments I have nothing to say. And fearing that I might be monopolizing the conversation too much I have been lurking waiting on your input. Because, you are the wind in my sails, the fuel in my trusty steed Venture Royale (1st gen of course), the sward with which I will heft to slay those pesky dragons.

So Simon says......come quickly put on this helmet and come with Yama Mama and myself before the blatantly incompetent mechanics and sales floor personnel of this little shop of horrors realizes that I am an impostor cleverly disguised as the diabolical evil genius mastermind, The Stealer, and they try to charge us outrageous prices for breathing their air in this Stealership.........We must exit.... stage right!

Edited by Dragonslayer

So, Aussie Annie does as simon says, dons the pretty dragonslayer helmet (which clashes with her outfit) :rasberry: and follows Yama Mama and the Dragonslayer--who now, apparently, is disguised as the friendly lion "SnagglePuss" and we all exit "stage right":cool10:

After leaving the little shop of horrors, Aussie Annie turns to the others and asks, "what now??:scratchchin: Where do we meet the other VR rider's:think: What great adVenture are we off to now?":think:

"Lead on SnagglePuss, and we will follow":happy34: So we all exit, stage left, running quickly. On reaching our bikes, we mount up, fire up and the the Dragonslayer yells: "Simon says we.....................

helmet. he reminds her she is getting a denim shirt that has a collar. her helmet would get in the way. Little did Yama Mama know the dragon slayer had a sword at his throat, massey had a cat with nine tails whip at the ready and Boomer was in positon for a giant wedger just in case this dealer had more on his mind than handing over 3 shirts of different sizes for YMama to try out. Beads of sweat began to form on the dealer's foreward as he . . . . . . . . .

So, Aussie Annie does as simon says, dons the pretty dragonslayer helmet (which clashes with her outfit) :rasberry: and follows Yama Mama and the Dragonslayer--who now, apparently, is disguised as the friendly lion "SnagglePuss" and we all exit "stage right":cool10:

After leaving the little shop of horrors, Aussie Annie turns to the others and asks, "what now??:scratchchin: Where do we meet the other VR rider's:think: What great adVenture are we off to now?":think:

"Lead on SnagglePuss, and we will follow":happy34: So we all exit, stage left, running quickly. On reaching our bikes, we mount up, fire up and the the Dragonslayer yells: "Simon says we.....................

must travel through space and time and use every trick at our disposal to save mankind from it's self. There are just to many injustices in the world, too many wrongs that need to righted, too many mistakes that need to be corrected, too many crusades that need to be fought for the good cause.

There are so many missions that we could undertake I need help in deciding where we go next. So, I have made a list and would like your help in prioritizing in what order we will attack the items on the list. This is just a quick list that I have made off the top of my head. If any of you have any other concerns please feel free to add them to the list.

1. Obama's economic recovery assistance programs
  2. Yamaha's parts pricing greed
  3. The family rift between the Teutals at OCC
  4. the firing of Vinny, Jr, and Mickey on OCC
  5. Paul Sr's people skills
  6. The Mayan Calendar 2012 thing
  7. missing my birthday 12/22/2012
  8. HD motorcyclist snobs
  9. HD parts hazards in the roadways
  10. Global warming
  11. oil slicks left by HDs causing a safety and environmental hazard
  12. International whaling
  13. Dolphin safe tuna
  14. wurled peas .... I mean ........world peace
  15. world hunger
  16. world gluteny
  17. Swine flu pandemic
  18. misuse of our tax dollars
  19. fewer ambulances on the dragon
  20. Muffinman's pink chaps
  21. erosion of family values
  22. Ruffy's Tattoos
  23. Record unemployment
  24. melting of the polar ice caps
  25. Rap music
  26. Inflation
  27. tire deflation
  28. Hot dogs come 10 to the pack, buns 8 to the pack
  29. planned obsolescence of high ticket items
  30. Internet viruses
  31. spam (the INTERNET kind not the potted meat kind)
  32. Tele marketers
  33. info-mercials
  34. unfunny TV commercials
  35. moronic reality shows
  36. no-service mentality of businesses
  37. precidice and reverse discrimination
  38. Paris Hilton
  39. Craig's list scams
  40. Bad squirrel decisions
  41. bad hair days
  42. Uninsured pedestrian deer in the roadways
  43. uninsured Presbyterians in the roadways
  44. Marauding Pik-A-Nic basket stealing Bears (I think we have already covered that)
  45. Multi tasking cage operators
  46. Dangerous air bag deployment
  47. Dangerous troupe deployment
  48. Those pesky dragons
  49. incessant leaf raking opportunities
  50. Weather Men accountability for poor prediction performance.

Suffering Sucatash....... There is just too much to do. We must hone our super powers. We have the technology, we have time travel, we have many clever disguises left over from Halloween. Plus the left over and accumulated Halloween candy for energy. Let's get started. What do we do first?:confused24:

Slayer dear leader of the pack, that is quite a list of things to choose from. It is very hard to say, I do think you forgot one or two. Although, your list was very insightful.

Cage drivers on cell phones! Or the quintessential, typical opinion society has of motorcyclists. Maybe we should go out into the world and fight these wrongs? I do not know, but I loves my new T shirt.

What do you think about that VR Riders? Annie, Massey, Ruffy, and anyone else who wants to ride with us for the CAUSE, because..............

Because because because because BECAUSEEEE... Because of the wonderful Wiz he is! We're of to see the wizard,

Hey, we can always jam al of the communications satellites permanently, that will fix the cfell phone problem, but what about...

Are we going to Oz to see a wizard or Aussie Annie? Is that what your suggestting?

Or better yet how about an ignition system lock out that is jammed by the microwaves of the cell phone so the car won't run when the cell phone is in use.

Slayer dear leader of the pack, that is quite a list of things to choose from. It is very hard to say, I do think you forgot one or two. Although, your list was very insightful.

Cage drivers on cell phones! Or the quintessential, typical opinion society has of motorcyclists. Maybe we should go out into the world and fight these wrongs? I do not know, but I loves my new T shirt.

What do you think about that VR Riders? Annie, Massey, Ruffy, and anyone else who wants to ride with us for the CAUSE, because..............

Yes you are right Yama Mammie It is an extensive list to undertake but , I believe the secret to tackling this list is to get creative with with our problem solving and multi tasking skills to come up with solutions that will solve multiple problems at one time. Like killing two birds with one stone. We need to work smarter. Let me give you an example.

I have an idea that if executed will solve the following problems all at once.

1. OBama's assistance programs
  2. record unemployment
  3. world hunger
  4. whirled peas
  5. world peace
  6. endangered dolphins
  7. International whaling
  8. Uninsured Pedestrian deer in the roadway
  9. Dangerous troupe deployment
  10. Motorcyclist image to the general public
  11. homelessness
  12. economy in recession

You see what we need to do is build fences enclosing all of the medians and roadside land area of the interstate highway system all around the country. That would keep the uninsured pedestrian deer out of the roadways:banana: and would capture all that massive amount of land area for agriculture and grazing livestock. That way we could employ the unemployed:banana: (ending homelessness :banana:since everyone will have jobs to pay for housing stimulating the housing market, which will correct the economy):mo money: to build fences, plant crops, tend live stock. This could be done for the same cost we are now spending in roadside maintenance. :mo money:That would correct the record unemployment:banana: making Obama's trickle up assistance programs unnecessary. :banana:With all or the abundance in food crops and livestock we could harvest and send around the world sell what we could and give the rest away to hungry people all over the world. :thumbsup2:With the abundance of food around the world there would be no need for international whaling or tuna fish and the dolphins would be safe. :banana:Therefore ending world hunger,:banana::banana: also creating more jobs in shipping transportation, Construction, meat packaging etc. :banana:If we feed the world we wouldn't have any enemies which would create world peace and whirled peas. :banana::banana::banana:With world peace there would not be the need for dangerous troupe deployment, :cool10:saving trillions of dollars in military armaments, :mo money::mo money::mo money:which could subsidize the project.

By coming up with the idea Motorcyclist would be the hero's of the world :bluesbrother:and the general population of the world would now respect motorcyclist for who we really are.:7_6_3[1]:

By the way, I'm glad you like your t-shirt. It looks very becoming on you.:thumbsup2:

Edited by Dragonslayer

That all makes good sense to me Slayer.

So where do we begin, we need a plan.

To solve all these world problems as we travel across the country will take some time for sure. We need to meet together, preferably at a restaurant.

And thank you for the compliment about my new shirt.

Yama Mama