IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

tanned area near her left shoulder blade.(How was that for a save folks!)

Although it was only a temporary tat, Yama Mama was complaining about how much it hurt. Because of all the suds she had consumed prior to it, she did not realize it was just a temporary tat. And so she kept having more of those suds to counteract the pain now. Actually I think she had a hangover.:15_9_28[1]:

Just then Ruffy gets a call on his cell, Wow it was............................

Beer 30 offering to let Ruffy wear Muffinman's pink chaps to match Ruffy's new pink rose tattoos.

It seems that the news of Ruffy's new tatts had drawn some interest from the parade committee of the Alternative Lifestyle Society who had been looking for a new Parade leader for this years Valentine's Day Parade.

When they had heard about the Tatts they envisioned Ruffy as the lead Majorette high stepping in Muffinman's pink chaps Throwing a Baton high into the air, with the front facing Unicorn pointing the way. He would truely be a walking piece of artwork with the rainbow emblazened across Ruffy's shoulders and Tinker Bell hovering above........You know what.

But, when Ruffy was invited by the Parade Committee his response was, "Absolutely Not... I do not roll that way".

Ruffy was somewhat offended by the request since he felt that his Love for Virginia should be ample testimony to his sexual orientation and he verbally said so in a loud voice so that all could hear. He also shouted to the crowd how he had only acquired the tatts in an attempt to support Virginia's new artistic interest in Tattooing because of the deep Love and respect he held in his heart toward her.

Upon hearing this Virginia sighed and exclaimed... "What's Love got to do with it?" as she mounted Ruffy's scooter, cranked it and then rode off into the sunset. Leaving Ruffy behind defending his manly honor to the crowd.

Edited by Dragonslayer
Political correctness

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruffy learned not to

leave the keys to his motor bike in the ignition without his butt on the driver seat.

seems the suds began taking its toll on most riders as the merriment level was rising and a good time was in full swing.

just as we were watching Virginia making a left turn in the sunset, we were squinting hard to see, but the rear end began sliding out from under turn. seems the floorboard was stuck as it was scraping the ground causing the bike to pivot.

Just as the bike was falling over . . . . .

Let Virginia Tattoo him again...........

because the stems on the roses had him feeling a little "thorny" and his blossum was currently riding off with his scooter.

Massey brought him a beer & said "here ya go BUD. put your goggles on, there is plenty of scenery to cheer you up. we will get your scooter, clean it up & the slayer knows a good painter. If you would like, the painter can try to sand blast that new tatt off soze you can . . . .

i was scratchin for a come back on that one too. but, dah-yum, that about "nailed" it.

Ok, lets change gears and do a redirect -

So, Virginia we presumed was headed for a tattoo parlor in parts unknown leaving the scoot behind. we loaded Ruffy's scooter on a trailer that an HD driver loaned us. luckily enough, he had unloaded his VRod Harley wanna-be motor bike and had planned an afternoon ride.

all the VR members decided it was a good time for an impromptu maint meeting. Ruffy's scooter was first in line.

Lady Ruffy piped up and said "first thing i want done to the bike is . . . . . .

all the VR members decided it was a good time for an impromptu maint meeting. Ruffy's scooter was first in line.

Lady Ruffy piped up and said "first thing i want done to the bike is . . . . . .

change out that seat, the last rider was only wearing chaps, and i certainly don't want . . . . .

Tattoo ink all over my good riding pants. "Can I suggest you get the butt butler seat mod " said Aussie Annie, who had been so quiet that everyone forgot she was there !!:rasberry:

Well, Aussie Annie had never been to a maintenance day before, and she watched with interest as they worked on Ruffy's scooter. Then after a while she moved over to see what all the fuss was over by the ....................................................

Then after a while she moved over to see what all the fuss was over by the ..................................................

Hi Def TV. Seems like the New Orleans Saints won another game and was heading for the playoffs carrying a hi favorite in the polls to pull the big one for the Big Easy. Yama Mama came sashayin up with a cup of coffee in her hand. Aussie Annie smelled the coffee and with that look only a woman can have, looked at Yama Mama & said "I know, We gotta get this gang moving and back on the road sometime."

Yama Mama took a slug of Joe and said in return ". . . . .

You mean we are on a road trip? I had totally forgotten. Yes, folks as Annie looked at Yama Mama she was painfully aware that Yama Mama has amnesia.

How could this have happened? Maybe it was the grueling painful experience of getting the temporary tattoo. Who knows what could have caused this horrible thing to happen.

Annie say Oh well, let's get riding. I here there is a Meet and Eat this weekend in Florida. That way we can ride with Ruffy and head home with him and still go to the Meet and Eat. Yama Mama looks at Annie with a expressionless face and says...............................

. Yama Mama looks at Annie with a expressionless face and says...............................

"Florida is for flat landers." "There ain't no twisties, hair pins or rollers in Florida" she said. Why would anyone want to ride in Florida ? You might as well ride in.......... Kansas or........... Oklahoma. What's the point?

Although, Aussie Annie, SteveW and some of the other Trikies and Hacksters didn't seem to mind the thought of Florida. But, those of us that were rolling on two wheels and could lean and loved to lean, shivered at the thought of going there.

Dragon Slayer, However, just didn't like the thought of getting Sand in his armor. Not to mention the corrosive effect the salt laden sea breeze would have on his shinny protective gear and chrome. Yama Mama didn't particularly care for the thought of getting sand in her bikini, after all the pain she had just endured with the lick um-n-stick um temporary tattoo.

Ruffy was starting to fantasize about sand under his bare legged pink chaps and blurted out loud, without thinking...........................................

Edited by Dragonslayer
grammatical necessity

"THE ROSES!!! Remember where the roses are tattoo'd :doh: Sand in me roses NO, NO, NO!!":crying::crying:

I'll have to stand in the saddle to ride me bike if I damage me roses :yikes: After things calmed down a little Jerry W came up with a plan, "Why don't we..................................

Find a DQ where we can get a Butternut Blizzard and Ruffy can put his clothes back on in the bathroom so we won't have to look at or think about his tattoos anymore. Virginia is a thing of the past and it is probably best that we just let her ride on off into the sunset flower pot, intake manifold and all.

It's time to get this show on the road and get this story moving again. It seems we've lost momemtum and we need a jumpstart of creative enthusiam to keep this story from dying out. I suggest we get the map out, hang it up and throw a dart at it. Where ever the dart lands we can head there to visit the closest VR member living near there. Since no body seems to want to go home. We can write this story about our adventures on the way and add pictures and stuff to illustrate the story.We could keep the story as factual as possible along with some creative licensed embellishment for entertainment value.

That's my suggestion, Yama Mama since your the cruise director and started this whole thing, what do you think........

That's my suggestion, Yama Mama since your the cruise director and started this whole thing, what do you think........

Aussie Annie leaned up to Massey & said, you know, i believe Quickstep is on a plane headed this way with a venture bike rented on this side of the pond. this is one great ride and i am sure glad he finished the laundry and is headin this way. I have a feeling Yama Mama is going to direct us to arkansas. Massey, you will ride solo while me MAN takes me to the HUB.

Ok Yama, where are we headed? All the riders are tanked up in more ways than one, so lets headem up, move em out, rollin - rollin . . . . . . .

Did we stop to meet and eat, or to eat and meet, I'm so easily confused.

after all this time I bet someone needs an oil change, new tires, more chrome and extra fuel tanks for extended range.

Hey I know lets head for Biketoberfest in Daytona, someone take the point and lets go.

And some dude in pink chaps, takes off ....................................

Ok, Ok, Ok, Yama Mama originally was headed for the Biketoberfest in Daytona, but someone in the story made it pretty clear there are no twisties in Florida, except for the size 18 woman trying to get into her old size 12 bikini, the roads are pretty straight.

So I am agreeable to head for somewhere more interesting. Arkansas and the Hub could be it.

So let's go VR riders we are heading for the HUB to see what adVentures we can get into. Start your engines, and let's go.

Aussie Annie is going to lead the way.

And do not forget to bring the............................

Ok, Ok, Ok, Yama Mama originally was headed for the Biketoberfest in Daytona, but someone in the story made it pretty clear there are no twisties in Florida,...................

"My Bad", Dragonslayer exclaimed, "Did I de-rail the plan?" You never mentioned Daytona and Biketoberfest..... I'm up for that. In fact I have access to a million dollar penthouse condo on the beach that belongs to a friend of mine. Just across the street from Bigun's Gentlemen's Club. We can all stay there.

I don't mind going to Florida if we're going to Biketoberfest. Even though the roads are straight and flat there are still a lot of other things to do in Daytona.

Ok, Ok, Ok, Yama Mama originally was headed for the Biketoberfest in Daytona, but someone in the story made it pretty clear there are no twisties in Florida, except for the size 18 woman trying to get into her old size 12 bikini, the roads are pretty straight.

So I am agreeable to head for somewhere more interesting. Arkansas and the Hub could be it.

So let's go VR riders we are heading for the HUB to see what adVentures we can get into. Start your engines, and let's go.

Aussie Annie is going to lead the way.

And do not forget to bring the............................

Road maps and GPS!! I'm from the "Land Downunder" and have no idea where I'm going:confused24: We could end up going around and around for hours :think: We need to have a meeting piont for Quickstep too. He is on his rented RSV and trying to catch up with us :bowdown: Hey Footsiebiker, where's a good place to meet him?? on the way to the Hub?? ...............................

Oh Riders, remember I think I have amnesia. Sooooooooooo, I do not remember where we are now.

So if someone could fill me in where we are starting from then maybe we could start on our way to the Biketoberfest in Daytona. After we get there then let's head to the HUB.. How is that for a plan?

So let me know where we are now. is it????????????

Oh Riders, remember I think I have amnesia. Sooooooooooo, I do not remember where we are now.

So if someone could fill me in where we are starting from then maybe we could start on our way to the Biketoberfest in Daytona. After we get there then let's head to the HUB.. How is that for a plan?

So let me know where we are now. is it????????????

I believe there is a port of entry at Savannaha, Ga and Jacksonvile , FL.

Oh I forgot Quickstep is flying over and renting a bike over here. I quess we should meet him at the airport but which one is he flying to. The last thing I remember we were in Nashville or somewhere's thereabout. Who's got the map?

Edited by Dragonslayer

The last thing I remember we were in Nashville or somewhere's thereabout. Who's got the map?

Yep, we are in Nashville. we are waitin for boomer for one side note. he won the raffle for a pair of Dollies ( ya know - wax on, wax off). we have finished the eat part after all the meeting and the suds comsuption has reached a plateau as we are lookin to hop on the scoots to the next destination.

Quickstep is flyin into Nashville International and Moto/Prize Rent-a-bike has the blue RSV cleaned & gassed up waiting.

the map was last held by Yama Mama after we snatched it from the trucker who got it from the ghost rider back at the Dragon.

we will have to make tracks to make 2 destinations with winter close on our heels.

Aboot that time Ausie Annie's mobile phone rings. It is . . . . . .

Ruffy who is still waiting to head home to Florida, and wants to know if he can ride with us all. He says his roses have healed up pretty good, but we may have to stop more often to give his roses a rest.

Yama Mama is still suffering from amnesia and hopes that the trip will help her remember how she got into this perdicament.

Footsierider will be riding with us. All the VR riders are getting their tanks filled up, and their bikes too when all of a sudden............................