IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

singing "Mamma Don't Let Your Babies Be Cowboys"...........

Jus let 'em turn wrenches and drive up to the bank

Let them be Riders n Bikers n such.

Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

They'll never stay home and keep gas in the tank

Ride off with someone they think they may love

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one realized that Yama Mama had developed amnesia, that is why she forgot they had not eaten the barbeque as yet. Yama Mama must have overcome from all the excitement of all the previous events. She is a big country music fan, and an Elvis fan too. And to actually be riding with Elvis, George Jones, and Dolly Parton was too much for her.

So the barbeque at Hog Heaven was worth the trip. Dragonslayer sold

his charity tickets. Everyone was happy with the results of the Meet and Eat. New friends were made and probably will always be kept in the future.

Now we get to our friend Ruffy and his obsession with Virginia the tatoo artist extroidinaire. Ruffy decided to get a tattoe of ELvis eating a Rack of Ribs. to remember this eventful Meet and Eat by. But where to do the tatoo?

Virginia asked Ruffy to take off his shirt and.................................

No one realized that Yama Mama had developed amnesia, that is why she forgot they had not eaten the barbeque as yet. Yama Mama must have overcome from all the excitement of all the previous events. She is a big country music fan, and an Elvis fan too. And to actually be riding with Elvis, George Jones, and Dolly Parton was too much for her.

So the barbeque at Hog Heaven was worth the trip. Dragonslayer sold

his charity tickets. Everyone was happy with the results of the Meet and Eat. New friends were made and probably will always be kept in the future.

Now we get to our friend Ruffy and his obsession with Virginia the tatoo artist extroidinaire. Ruffy decided to get a tattoe of ELvis eating a Rack of Ribs. to remember this eventful Meet and Eat by. But where to do the tatoo?

Virginia asked Ruffy to take off his shirt and.................................

She gasped...................totally blown away by his picture perfect......................

fluff filled BELLY BUTTON!!:wow:Now what design are we going to tattoo on this magnificent specimen of a biker????????????

(Annie typing !!)

Never mind what tattoo:smilies6: Massey130, where's me Missus -- and how the heck is she gettin' to the airport:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question I hope you people plan to send her back to Oz:p I got washing piling up over here and...................

Quickstep......do you read the last page of a classic novel first? Please be patient this is artistic evolution taking place.

Now back to the story,

what tattoo to put on Ruffy's belly button. Of course the most serious concern would be, is it an "inny or an outie"?:crackup: I think this will make a difference especially if.............................

Elvis eating ribs is the difference of innee or outee. the full meat rib in hand pushin into the mouth or pullin bare bones out of lips.

anyway -

lips smakin, grease drippin down to the elbo with BBQ sauce round the chin with sunglasses showing the reflection of the perfect suds sittin atop an ice cold brew.

massey was counting how much coin he had in his pocket cause he knew aussie annie's tourist travel service had 1995 currency converter tables & she may not have enough dough to get back to Oz.

when he realized he was wayyy short after buying a truck load of raffle tickets hoping for the Grand Dollies prize, he hollered out " . . . . .

can anybody spare a dime? Immediately, all the VR riders joined in lending Massey their spare change. The total came to $20 which made Massey very happy. Ruffy had to decide on his tattoo by the fem-fatale Virginia, tat artist extraordinaire. Virginia whipped out her book of designs and told Ruffy .............................

can anybody spare a dime? Immediately, all the vr riders joined in lending massey their spare change. The total came to $20 which made massey very happy. Ruffy had to decide on his tattoo by the fem-fatale virginia, tat artist extraordinaire. Virginia whipped out her book of designs and told ruffy .............................
to quit whinning... It would not hurt much" as she tied him down and gave him a stick to bite on

Massey asked Yama Mama if she would help find a Western Union Machine to send the 20 to Quickstep soze he could make it to the local Oz-Wash laundry drop off. He had been spotted doin a walk-a-bout in his skivies.

The more suds that were consumed the prettier Ruffy's tattoo was gettin'. i have heard of beer goggles before but not tattoo g00gles.

A HD driver came over to see what was going on cause of all the ruckus. he commented he had never seen . . . . . . .

Massey asked Yama Mama if she would help find a Western Union Machine to send the 20 to Quickstep soze he could make it to the local Oz-Wash laundry drop off. He had been spotted doin a walk-a-bout in his skivies.

The more suds that were consumed the prettier Ruffy's tattoo was gettin'. i have heard of beer goggles before but not tattoo g00gles.

A HD driver came over to see what was going on cause of all the ruckus. he commented he had never seen . . . . . . .

a BIKER DUDE GETTING A TATOO OF PINK ROSES A UNICORN, RAINBOWS AND TINKER BELL ON HIS TUMMY

Yea...but its Virginia doing the tats on me.............:happy-emoticon:

And Yama Mama is next for her Tattoo to be located.............

Yes but, then Virginia donned her Domimatrix black leather tattooing smock and whip and decided to exercise artistic license and rearrange the placement of the images she would be tattooing on Ruffy's body in the most unusual and painful places she could think of, just to make this experience one to remember. .............For a lifetime.

Just guess where the Unicorn's horn ended up and what part of the body Tinker Bell will be flying out of for eternity. I can't imagine where the two delicate pink roses will go. Not to mention the 22" x 4" rainbow.

But she decided to be kinder to Yama Mama and choose a small inconspicuos butterfly to be placed on the shoulder blade with a lick-em and stickum temporary tattoo she got from the gum machine in the lobby for 25 cents.

Well boys you know Yama Mama would not have gotten that little tattoo if Massey had not kept pouring those suds. Although they did taste real good at the time. Ruffy is still biting on the stick as Virginia is using some really nice ink colors on his really interesting tat in a very painful area.

Virginia said she would be done soon. Everyone was anxious to see this piece of art created by such a talented artist. Yama Mama said, well I know I should not be having all these suds, but man this little butterfly is a burning a lot. Keep them coming boys. I will let you know when the pain stops.

Virginia says, Ok is everybody ready to see the new creation on Ruffy? We all answered at the same time............................................................

Well boys you know Yama Mama would not have gotten that little tattoo if Massey had not kept pouring those suds. Although they did taste real good at the time. Ruffy is still biting on the stick as Virginia is using some really nice ink colors on his really interesting tat in a very painful area.

Virginia said she would be done soon. Everyone was anxious to see this piece of art created by such a talented artist. Yama Mama said, well I know I should not be having all these suds, but man this little butterfly is a burning a lot. Keep them coming boys. I will let you know when the pain stops.

Virginia says, Ok is everybody ready to see the new creation on Ruffy? We all answered at the same time............................................................

YEAH!!!! turn around slowly so we all get the full effect and can read the whole tattoo. Hey BoomerCPO can you read what it says??.............

A few of us look around when Massey says "Don't ya'll remember Boomer won the raffle & rode off with Dolly P.? Helloooo. by now he n she are at the dew drop Inn taking care of waxing his motor sickle. soze to keep it shiny, don't ya know."

So it's back to gazin at the new tattoo when we all take a deep breath, like a good studion audience and say in unison . . . . . .

A few of us look around when Massey says "Don't ya'll remember Boomer won the raffle & rode off with Dolly P.? Helloooo. by now he n she are at the dew drop Inn taking care of waxing his motor sickle. soze to keep it shiny, don't ya know."

So it's back to gazin at the new tattoo when we all take a deep breath, like a good studion audience and say in unison . . . . . .

Crap!! will you take a look at that:yikes: Look where the rainbow got put:doh: now that is somethin' and the roses, has dominatrix Virginia really put 'em there, Ruffy is gonna...........................

a mirror and a good strong drink! What do you suppose the tattoo means? As we get the mirror for Ruffy so he can look at his new tat, Massey goes to get him a drink. I heard him order a double of something strong. Ruffy takes a sip of his drink first, then slowly looks into the mirror. Ruffy takes another bigger gulp of his double drink and says..........................................

a mirror and a good strong drink! What do you suppose the tattoo means? As we get the mirror for Ruffy so he can look at his new tat, Massey goes to get him a drink. I heard him order a double of something strong. Ruffy takes a sip of his drink first, then slowly looks into the mirror. Ruffy takes another bigger gulp of his double drink and says..........................................

@#*#@* Look where she put the roses!!we all turned our heads, bent over slowly, and stared at two beautiful red roses which were now tattooed on Ruffy's...........................

tanned area near her left shoulder blade.(How was that for a save folks!)

Although it was only a temporary tat, Yama Mama was complaining about how much it hurt. Because of all the suds she had consumed prior to it, she did not realize it was just a temporary tat. And so she kept having more of those suds to counteract the pain now. Actually I think she had a hangover.:15_9_28[1]:

Just then Ruffy gets a call on his cell, Wow it was............................