IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

I kept the corner of my eye on my mirror. Closer and closer it got, and finally out of the blur I could plainly see who it was. My gosh, it was Lowell. I motioned to him to pull over, so I could talk to him a minute to see where he was headed. The road was twisty and there just was no place to stop. Wait what is that up the road that I can barely see, it must be a........................................
Road sign indicating that we were entering the dreaded Black Bear country of Vogel State park. Low and behold Lowell and I did both behold two bears crossing the road, (one large wearing gloves eating an ice cream cone and a smaller bear following saying) "OK Yogi... But what about the Ranger?".................................... Edited by Dragonslayer

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Road sign indicating that we were entering the dreaded Black Bear country of Vogel State park. Low and behold Lowell and I did both behold two bears crossing the road, (one large wearing gloves eating an ice cream cone and a smaller bear following saying) "OK Yogi... But what about the Ranger?"....................................
I quickly grabbed my MP3 player so I cold hold it up and Illuminate the scene much better with the light from the devices display when I noticed................. A bump.........

...Choo!!

Then I looked at my display and noticed a rather large bug crawling on it. I quickly shoo'ed it away and discovered that the bug's shadow was what made the appearance of a bump. The bug was insistant on flying into the light, so I decided to find a brighter light to attract it. In the distance I saw a glimmer of light that got brighter as I got closer to it. But this light seemed to be moving closer as well as I came closer to it! What is this light, I wondered. Suddenly I noticed the light getting bigger and brighter very rapidly...

This bright light was what appeared to be Ruffy's 99 RSV with his LED lights he added. The lights glistened across the highway. I motioned for Ruffy to pull over so we could visit for a minute. He said he was in a hurry because he had an important appointment and he was late. I said, are you going to the Meet and Eat and he said something about if he survives the appointment. I thought this was really a strange answer. Who could his appointment be with and why was Ruffy in such a hurry. Just then I heard

a helicopter over head. They had search lights shining on the roadway.

They were searching for.................................................

This bright light was what appeared to be Ruffy's 99 RSV with his LED lights he added. The lights glistened across the highway. I motioned for Ruffy to pull over so we could visit for a minute. He said he was in a hurry because he had an important appointment and he was late. I said, are you going to the Meet and Eat and he said something about if he survives the appointment. I thought this was really a strange answer. Who could his appointment be with and why was Ruffy in such a hurry. Just then I heard

a helicopter over head. They had search lights shining on the roadway.

They were searching for.................................................

Bear poachers......At that moment RandyR came riding out of the woods on his new dual sport Yamaha. He had an expression on his face that demonstrated a sense of urgency matched only by that of wintertime Kroger shoppers in Atlanta after a weather report announcement of a slight chance of snow flurries. I waved to him as he passed by with a stewardess wave as I repeated BYE-BYE, BYE-BYE, BYE-BYE.

And Then.............................................

I waved to him as he passed by with a stewardess wave as I repeated BYE-BYE, BYE-BYE, BYE-BYE.

i looked at the slayer and told him to stop stammering. its as if he was in the presense of Beowolf himself. i nearly cropped my jeans when i turned where he was looking. sure enough it was Beowolf. he was chasing RandyR on a new can am spyder twisting the throttle like it was a sword plunging deep into the throat of a dragon. about that time Beowolf looked over at Slayer and myself. he laid his eyes on the lovely rider on the back seat of my RSV and . . . . .

I waved to him as he passed by with a stewardess wave as I repeated BYE-BYE, BYE-BYE, BYE-BYE.

i looked at the slayer and told him to stop stammering. its as if he was in the presense of Beowolf himself. i nearly cropped my jeans when i turned where he was looking. sure enough it was Beowolf. he was chasing RandyR on a new can am spyder twisting the throttle like it was a sword plunging deep into the throat of a dragon. about that time Beowolf looked over at Slayer and myself. he laid his eyes on the lovely rider on the back seat of my RSV and . . . . .

recognized Aussie Annie, who had "Ventured" all that way to meet everyone - only to find herself hurtling along at break-neck speed on massey130's trusty machine, desperately trying to get away from Beowolf, who wanted her to...............................

recognized Aussie Annie, who had "Ventured" all that way to meet everyone - only to find herself hurtling along at break-neck speed on massey130's trusty machine, desperately trying to get away from Beowolf, who wanted her to...............................
Do a pole dance using one of her crutches...............

Do a pole dance using one of her crutches...............

Aussie Annie said "Do not be silly man, I am in a hurry to get to the Meet and Eat in Nashville!" Now which way do I go, I could be lost you know. I am from down under and everything here is going just the opposite from what I am used to. I think it is any way. Do I go west from here to get to there. Get the GPS out and lets be one our way. Just as they were looking at the GPS, another motorcycle was coming in the distance. It sounded like a set of drilled out RK's. Oh no I cannot believe it, why it was...........................

Aussie Annie said "Do not be silly man, I am in a hurry to get to the Meet and Eat in Nashville!" Now which way do I go, I could be lost you know. I am from down under and everything here is going just the opposite from what I am used to. I think it is any way. Do I go west from here to get to there. Get the GPS out and lets be one our way. Just as they were looking at the GPS, another motorcycle was coming in the distance. It sounded like a set of drilled out RK's. Oh no I cannot believe it, why it was...........................
Yammer Dan riding his 1st Gen MK2 looking for his Ice cream eating, glove wearing bear:detective: and carring Aussie Annie's spare crutch. It was good that he hobbled up in the nick of time because he had the answer to the question we had been comtemplating :dancefool:which was, does Aussie Annie spin around her crutch dance pole in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction North of the equator????? :confused24: YammerDan knew that she needed to spin in a clockwise rotation.:thumbsup2: He also knew that being in the Dreaded Black Bear Country of Vogel, White County, Ga. (which was run by the Primitive Southern Baptist and the very strict Park Ranger), she would have to use her new leather crutch holders as pasties (giving her a somewhat Madonna like appearence) :whistling:unless she did her dance in Helen, Ga where pasties would (of course) be optional (according to Helen, Ga city code which had been written by the Alpine Presbyterians).

Having wasted enough time, (while the Tornado and following Thunder Storm passed.) discussing the differences and fine points of law :backinmyday:between the Primitive Southern Baptist written county ordinance and the Alpine Presbyterians written Helen City code. We decided to scrap the whole pole dance/Bear Hunt idea and saddle up to make up time and get moving toward Nashville, since we were beginning to fall behind schedule.

So after checking the GPS for directions we took off with Yama Mama riding point :7_6_3[1]: followed by, The Atlanta Dragonslayer wearing Muffinman's pink chaps, Thom,Wanderer,Beer 30 with a dozen drunken country music groupy chics riding in the beer wagon which had by now been turned into a beer filled jacuzzi, Slick97spirit, Johnny Cash singing Big Tom, Monty, Bongobobny, Kenw, Autopilot, "Wild Hair" Lowell with the gloved Yogi (doing a reach around, having finished his ice cream cone) with BOOBOO riding on his shoulders riding B*T*H. Ruffy on his well lit RSV(who decided to skip his appointment), Beowolf on his Can Am Spyder, Massey130 sporting Aussie Annie on the back (Crutches safely stowed away in the Black leather pastie/crutch holders), the gloveless Yammer Dan on his 1st gen MK2 (carrying Aussie Annie's spare crutch) and RandyR bringing up the rear as tail gunner, since he had the only weapon (other than Dragonslayers metal sauce pan and metal spoon noise maker), his trusty crossbow slung over his shoulder.

We headed North on hwy 129 toward Deals Gap where we planned to head west toward Nashville via the Tail of the Dragon. According to the GPS directions, when..............

Edited by Dragonslayer
Had to go back and look up all the players

,We headed North on hwy 129 toward Deals Gap where we planned to head west toward Nashville via the Tail of the Dragon. According to the GPS directions, when..............

I heard a loud howl coming from the sidecar.....Zeus spotted the bear with dans gloves and he was going nuts.....he wanted a piece of that bear but the bear fended off his attacks with those protective gloves..........

I heard a loud howl coming from the sidecar.....Zeus spotted the bear with dans gloves and he was going nuts.....he wanted a piece of that bear but the bear fended off his attacks with those protective gloves..........

but the bear knew he was out numbered & out gloved when a siren was heard over the idling rumble of Yamaha motors. around the curve the bear saw a HD ultra with police markings and a pair of german shepherds on the back seat. everyone knew we had been bending the rules farther than we could scrape our floorboards in the curves of the road. we thought we were headed for ticket city. Lo' n behold it was jerry motorman palladino. he was shakin his head, took off his gloves (which one of the german shepherds took on his way to help Zeus with the bear) looked at the bunch of us and said . . . . . . . .

but the bear knew he was out numbered & out gloved when a siren was heard over the idling rumble of Yamaha motors. around the curve the bear saw a HD ultra with police markings and a pair of german shepherds on the back seat. everyone knew we had been bending the rules farther than we could scrape our floorboards in the curves of the road. we thought we were headed for ticket city. Lo' n behold it was jerry motorman palladino. he was shakin his head, took off his gloves (which one of the german shepherds took on his way to help Zeus with the bear) looked at the bunch of us and said . . . . . . . .

Relax Boys I'm not the police I'm Jerry Motorman Palladino the Nazi Park Ranger and I'm here to arrest the bears for Pic-A-Nik basket thievery and return them to Vogel to stand trial. Be thankful I'm not the police or I would have to arrest the dozen drunken country music groupy chics for being drunk , disorderly and naked in a moving beer filled jacuzzi on state highways. Not to mention giving out a rash of tickets for all kinds of moving violations, Hunting violations, Fashion sense violations and abominations against humanity as a whole I have witnessed in this group. But since I am outside of my jurisdiction I quess I'll just have to compliment ya'll on your riding skills and let ya'll go. He then handcuffed the bears, while Yammer Dan descreetly took the gloves out of the German Shepard's mouth and put them on. Edited by Dragonslayer

As Dan put his glove on, he said "Let's Ride" so we all got on our bikes and headed for the Dragon. We were scraping our foot boards riding the curves. When we saw it, a semi truck on the dragon. Can we stop in time, oh no look out.....................

but it was no problem as the semi was built by harley davidson and was hauling a load of hogs it broke down just before the curve so we could all get asround till................

Poured the bottle of scotch on the road. What a foolish Ghost. The Ghost of Twisties Past decided he was going to hide behind a tree and scare the first biker coming around the bend.

He waited patiently with his devious plan. What will happen to the biker when this Ghost jumps out from no where and scare him, hopefully he will not react so much that he could drop his bike in the curve.

The Ghost of Twisties Past waited patiently. He heard the sound of a bike coming closer, closer, closer.

As the bike came around the tight curve, the Ghost of Twisties Past.................................