IGNORED

Who did I see at the fair in Burton Ohio on Sat.

SteveW

Steve,

Not to many people know about Burton Ohio.. That was my ol-stomping ground.

Did you stop at the ice cream place on the circle?

Burton is located between Newbury, my home town, and Middlefield, where a bunch of Amish people live.

I worked at the Burton Drug store right there on the circle for 4 years.

That town takes you back in time for sure, and the farther east you go the farther back in time you go...

I was shocked to see you made it to Burton Ohio.. home of the Burton Fair grounds where I played "huggy bear kissy face", many times when I was a kids.. :innocent:

Hi Eck

My wifes mom lives in Burton and we had to make a run up there to drop a few things off for her.

The fair was great !! I have never seen so many food booths in one place at a time. Saw the buggies in middlefield.

The wife grew up in Charden just down the road.

Small World

Might have been mine.:think:

If I owned a 2nd Gen!!!:whistling::rotfl::rotfl:

Any one mentions a blue Venture Dan starts drooling at the mouth even if its a Second Gen. Dan might as well get you a Second Gen. can't be any worse than what you have now?:stickpoke::crackup:

We heard the monster trucks on Friday night. It was a quick trip up and back from here in Ga. up on friday stayed there on Sat. then drove back on Sunday. 1420 miles round trip and I'm beat today.

The weather was great for the trip and the fair. Wanted to get back so we could ride a little today,

Hi Eck

My wife grew up in Chardon just down the road.

Small World

Unreal..I worked at the Chardon Drug on the circle in Chardon also.

I bet she attended the Chardon Maple festivals then in the fall..that was a big thing in that area back then. They boiled sap in the small log cabin on the square and made home made maple syrup by the gallons and maple syrup candy and sold it to everyone..

I grew up in Newbury just south of Chardon, and we took on Chardon in football.....

(Oh, and we won all the time..:rotf:)