IGNORED

Late as usual

Black Owl

Well, here it is 10:30 and I still need to load the VentureRanger for the trip north.

Did get all the grocery shopping done and the back of the truck is dragging dirt.

Just to let everyone know, Stardborg and Red1 are on their way to the PIP.

Still haven't heard from a few others that threatened to show up. But we live in hope.

Better shut this down and get ready to hit the road.

See ya'all in a few hours.

I aint gonna make it, how about saving some for me and making a special delivery to Newnan, Ga. for me...............PLEASE!!!!

You guys have a great time...........hate to miss it...........

Well, here it is 10:30 and I still need to load the VentureRanger for the trip north.

Did get all the grocery shopping done and the back of the truck is dragging dirt.

Just to let everyone know, Stardborg and Red1 are on their way to the PIP.

Still haven't heard from a few others that threatened to show up. But we live in hope.

Better shut this down and get ready to hit the road.

See ya'all in a few hours.

Like us????

Sorry to say we are not on the way.......Dale has to work in the morning......has to take all the OT they are offering while they are offering......

i swear one of these years we will make it.

Russell Gary anyone at the PIP!

We have stopped for the night. We are too far away to make it and dont want to run with the deer! In Grandforks with Gord and Laura at the Select Inn.

See you sometimes tomorrow.....with luck by noon....leave instructions as to where you have all gone or were the beer is!

Just getting curious whether anyone has spotted the calico Venture with Rocket on it? He left here Thurs morning and I am just checking that he made it ok.

He was saying he had to get there early to protect some chicken???????

I hope you guys all have a blast and may everyones travels be safe ones.

Brian

Just getting curious whether anyone has spotted the calico Venture with Rocket on it? He left here Thurs morning and I am just checking that he made it ok.

He was saying he had to get there early to protect some chicken???????

I hope you guys all have a blast and may everyones travels be safe ones.

Brian

The rooster survived another PIP :thumbsup2:, as I blocked Bubbers access to the chicken coop, with my tent. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::canada:

BTW: Black Owl actually rode his scoot to breakfast this morning, it was the only time that he rode it all weekend, as it went back on the trailer this afternoon...........