IGNORED

Where is WALDO ????

Bubber

OK Who has the Ambassador?

No one has posted that they have seen him in a day or so and he was heading North out of IL. Did he get lost or is he holed up someplace? :Avatars_Gee_George:

SO WHERE DID THE LITTLE BUGGER GO NOW. :missingtooth:

Please post new Lowel sightings as they appear!

Bubber

Now I've talked to him about not checking in. That's it guess he needs to be grounded. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

When I see him I'll relay your message. I don't think it will do any good though. He only knows if he is going right or left, that is all that matters.

He has plenty of time to get to PIP so he must be visiting in Wisconsin or Michigan or Canada or New Mexico or Nova Scotia. Come to think of it he could any where. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Bubber

I maybe could take some time off to go and find him............Where did you say you seen him last?????:innocent: :think:

North out of Illinois, ya know like towards Canada "A". Maybe he forgot to turn and is just going straight. Heck in two days he could be in the Arctic Circle or Hudson Bay playing with the Polar bears. If'n I was you I'd head toward the Walker area of Minnesota he is bound to show up soon.

Bubber :missingtooth:

Edited by Bubber
spelling what else

Another day and no Ambassador!

What gives with that?

Is he hiding a girlfriend in the North woods or something ?......NAH, he probably found a road that needs riding on. That man needs to be on two wheels that is for sure!!!

He better check in soon or I'll have to leave early for the PIP and wonder around looking for that boy! That is what I am telling the wife anyway.

Good thing she don't read the forum huh .:missingtooth:

Can you believe it is ONLY Wednesday?

Bubber