IGNORED

Taking someone else's name

Venturous Randy

I have contemplated changing my user name, but the one I am interested in is taken by someone else. But, given the changes in our member status now, I doubt if he is even a supporting member.

He joined in August 06. His last activity was back in April 09 and during this whole time, he has a total of 3 posts and I can not get any of them to come up. Should I try to send him a PM, as he has no other contact data available, or just consider him as history? Enquiring minds want to know, and I am probably not the only one with this thought.

RandyA

You know I was thinking about changing my name too. Footsie was my school age nickname, some folks still call me that, but footsiebiker sounds kinda you know maybe sissyfied. I trying to think of some tougher sounding like maybe......alice or possiblily...........sue.

maybe not

Gregg

You know I was thinking about changing my name too. Footsie was my school age nickname, some folks still call me that, but footsiebiker sounds kinda you know maybe sissyfied. I trying to think of some tougher sounding like maybe......alice or possiblily...........sue.

maybe not

Gregg

OR......the foot could grow up and become a boot!:scratchchin::think::rasberry:

.........................."BOOTIEBIKER".....................:sign20::big-grin-emoticon:

maybe not

Gregg

How about 'Toes" ?

maybe not

Gregg

OH, you big silly, you! Silly I say!