IGNORED

Cody's just around the corner Blog.

Condor

Looks like I'll be pulling out of Fargo on Sunday.

I left Grandpagak's this afternoon, trying to miss most of the Minnasota downpours (didn't really work) & stopped for the night in Dickinson North Dakota.

At one of the hotels I stopped at, looking for a room, there was a person outside the entrance, that started to look over the scoot. He was here on company travel, flys back home tomorrow, back to his 83 Venture standard in Alberta & I told him to look at my plate. He had mentioned this site & I pointed out the Venturerider.Org across my windshield, I had run across Oilpatchbiker, here in North Dakota...... On my way, from the PIP location to the Cody Roundup.

So you can never tell when or where, you will meet another member... :thumbsup2::canada:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make the ride this week. Was gone all last week on vacation, and with bad weather rolling through here now I just have a bunch of things I can't leave on my wife to deal with if I pull out for another week on the road. Hope y'all have a good time up there - sorry I'm gonna miss it. :95:

Goose

Well we made it back from Boise, feed the cat, pack some final stuff en head out first thing tomorrow for Cody. We will be going through the west entrance of jelly Stone park. Hope you that are there are enjoying the fine weather and charm of Cody. Hope you that are traveling get there safely. We look forward to a fine ride and meeting other Venture Riders.