IGNORED

Runs in Threes

Kregerdoodle

Bad Luck runs in Threes.... man I hope this is over with.... it all started last Wed...

1. Water Well went out, cure = $$$

2. AC went out, need to change out entire (inside) part, Blower, coil, Heater..Cure = $$$

3. PC Crashed, lost the OS, had to get all info pulled from HD, ended up buying a new Laptop and am slowly getting the old PC back up and running, Cure= BIG $$$$$

I am ready for this fun fest to be over with!!!

sounds like you need to do some checking...bad or insusfinent ground.. stray voltage..bad transformer..talk to your nehibors to see if they are having problems..lightining strikes....call your home owners ins..cant belive any one el:bluesbrother:se is up this time of morning

I agree with dk on this, sounds to me like you had a lightening strike. Last summer I had a lightening strike that took out my A/C compressor and my insurance replaced it and the unit in the basement both, as the system was too old to just replace the outside unit. It just cost me my $500 deductable. I have Farm Bureau home owners.

When I called FB, they just told me to have an A/C company come check it out and he said that since all three circuits were blown at the compressor, that he had replaced eight months earlier, he was sure it was a lightening strike. And, we had been having some bad storms move thru that week. He submitted the report to FB and all was taken care of immediately.

RandyA

RandyA

Sounds like my week after we got back from the Int'l Rally, all 4 of my 4 wheeled vehicles had the coniption fits- my work van started missing (plug wire off!), the Durango's turn signals went crazy (bad trailer light converter), Camaro started running ruff (dirt in idle circuit in quadrajet) and the coupe-de-grace-- the 97 Sebring had a crank position sensor go out! Had to get in there and grind that one out!

Didn't cost like yours did, but still a PIA to deal with all at once! I commiserate with you sir!

Sounds like my week after we got back from the Int'l Rally, all 4 of my 4 wheeled vehicles had the coniption fits- my work van started missing (plug wire off!), the Durango's turn signals went crazy (bad trailer light converter), Camaro started running ruff (dirt in idle circuit in quadrajet) and the coupe-de-grace-- the 97 Sebring had a crank position sensor go out! Had to get in there and grind that one out!

Didn't cost like yours did, but still a PIA to deal with all at once! I commiserate with you sir!

Glad it was only your cagers that had them thar kinda fits (CONIPTION!!) :doh::think:

I think they could be a tad painful?? :confused24::sign just kidding::Laugh:

I feel your pain.

Last week, I had...

1) Alternator went out on Wifes' truck. Fixed it myself...$135

2) Well tank sprung a big leak, and had to change whole system over, except for the pump. Fixed it myself...$375

3) Central air unit stopped working. Capacitor had went out. Fixed it myself...$40

Whew, glad I didn't have to hire all of that out..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

must be that time of year

i ran the RSV in the ditch - fixed myself for 6 buck in epoxy and muscle on the front

crash bar, the re asseble.

septic system GFIC outside outlet Blew - i fixed it for 25 bucks -

funny thing is, on the last service call, the septic guy placed the outlet on the "floor"

of the pump houseing, where ants eventually built a mound & filled the outlet with

dirt as well - then poof. after fixing it, i put it back where i should be - hanging over

the pump housing. in the air & away from the elements

I found this out after binding my table saw blade in the shop & tripping the breaker. upon

going to reset the breaker, i found the septic breaker thrown as well.

Then there was the lawn mower. when buying parts for it, i bought parts for the weed

wacker that had been burning my elbow for a couple of weeks.

Yes, it comes in 3's - - - but this 3 a week garbage has got to go!!!

dale in La.

Well, I`m up to 4 right now..... had to take back the new Laptop today after work... the Monitor had a 2in wide wht band across the center of it... they replaced it no problem, but now back to loading hours of soft ware on it....... oh joy!!!

Hey Dan....give us some hope...does it quit at three........??