IGNORED

Venture motor awesome NOW!

buddy

I believe I see a dual at next years MD. If it happens sooner, I have some spare tickets from the raffle at school that we could use, make a little money for the fund, ya know! Definately want to be around for that one!

I'll take my place at the finish line.......

Darn it. I was ready to buy it back.:crying:

Glad you gotter running. It must have started on your way home after we traded. Because believe me I was experiencing no problems coming to Springfield that fateful day in March.

Guess I will just have to keep this Wing for now. Ride safe and have fun.

Jay I known you too long to thing otherwise. And we dint get much time to really get the feel of the bikes that evening at the motel due to change overs on the bikes plus rain moving in. I bet the coil went out when we left the motel the next morning on our way home, thats the only thing I can think of

I think we really did good on the trade. Thanks Jay:thumbsup2:

I knew how well you maintain your bike, thats one of the reasons why I made the trade with you, I knew I was getting a good bike !!!

When Lowell - Wildhair39 came down to visit, he said I did good on the trade - Meaning you stayed on top of the maintenance on this Venture. I agree with him 100%..

Thanks Jay:happy34:

I believe I see a dual at next years MD. If it happens sooner, I have some spare tickets from the raffle at school that we could use, make a little money for the fund, ya know! Definately want to be around for that one!

I'll take my place at the finish line.......

Dano I like to be at the finish line as well.

:cool17:Dont know why since we all know the Boss is going to win the race:cool17:

first gens rule hands down theres not to much out there in the bike world that can touch one. I think i heard someone say 900lb rocket..if these were re geared right they would do 180 easy..should have kept your first gen:bluesbrother:

Yamaha FJR1300... Test rode one... Holy cow it's fast compared even to my 1st gen. That engine has so much low end torque it almost leaps out from under you.

Dano I like to be at the finish line as well.

:cool17:Dont know why since we all know the Boss is going to win the race:cool17:

I say the loser has to post the words THE LOSER in his avitar for all to see for a month.:stirthepot::rotfl::rotfl::D

+1 on the FJR. The Ventures (1st and 2nd) are great touring bikes, BUT if ya really wanna GO, then the FJR is by far the fastest Yamaha "tourer".... Now if Yamaha would just give us "that" kind of power outta our Ventures, you'd have a REAL motorcycle:mugshot: Can you say " full house 2nd Gen VMAX motor in a Venture"? Wow, what a dream machine THAT would be......