IGNORED

Here he is !

BEER30

Fuzzy faced Lowell is here . Arrived safely here just after lunch , riding partly in the rain coming from Pinehurst , NC this mourning . He's been telling me that he has found some good riding from Gatlinburg . We will be riding the Onslow County Vietnam Memorial Ride on Saturday .

That mourning we plan on eating breakfast around 8:00 am at the Golden Coral on Hwy 17 in Jacksonville , NC . Sleeperhawk & Mechanic will be here late Friday night , RiderDuke & Graig , the Muffin's and Tim arriving early Saturday a.m. . Those whom wish to meet up with us at my house can PM me for address . We plan on leaving for breakfast at 7:45 to G C . If anyone whom plans on attending that needs a placed to sleep here , let me know so I can make space for sleeping .

So far , we are having a blast !

Gene

Hey Gene maybe you could get Lowell a razor and some shaving creme. Then we could have him cleaned up to go out with us sat. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Just kidding Lowell, ya know we love ya no matter how much fuzz you have on your face. Of course you might want to be careful how long you let it go. Squid might have a bidding contest on who gets to shave you.:rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Fuzzy faced Lowell is here . Arrived safely here just after lunch , riding partly in the rain coming from Pinehurst , NC this mourning . He's been telling me that he has found some good riding from Gatlinburg . We will be riding the Onslow County Vietnam Memorial Ride on Saturday .

That mourning we plan on eating breakfast around 8:00 am at the Golden Coral on Hwy 17 in Jacksonville , NC . Sleeperhawk & Mechanic will be here late Friday night , RiderDuke & Graig , the Muffin's and Tim arriving early Saturday a.m. . Those whom wish to meet up with us at my house can PM me for address . We plan on leaving for breakfast at 7:45 to G C . If anyone whom plans on attending that needs a placed to sleep here , let me know so I can make space for sleeping .

So far , we are having a blast !

Gene

Why the GC on Hwy 17? Wouldn't the new one on 24 be closer? Just a thought.

I don't know how you could get to the one on 17 from your house in 15 min unless maybe Muffin Man was leading.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Why the GC on Hwy 17? Wouldn't the new one on 24 be closer? Just a thought.

I don't know how you could get to the one on 17 from your house in 15 min unless maybe Muffin Man was leading.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Just thought it would be easier for everyone to find as they are coming in on 17 . If they want to go to the one on 24 , it's Ok with the group already here or arriving tonight .

Yes Peggy GC ! Being you were playing hard to get , you just lost out . But there is still time for you to gather your whips and cuffs and get here !:rotf::rotf:

Gene