IGNORED

Class Electric Issue - Gurus Needed

Bike: 1988 1st Gen Class System

Done: Resoldered pins

swapped for the working unit in my '86

There doesn't seem to any electric power to the unit at all. I started doing the electric troubleshooting as listed in the repair manual 7-91. No readings above .001VDC.

The book indicates that there is a fuse going to the unit. Does anyone know which fuse box and which fuse within. I did check the ACC fuse in the box on top of the battery and it is working correctly.

I really appreciate any direction available.

Dave

The book indicates that there is a fuse going to the unit. Does anyone know which fuse box and which fuse within. I did check the ACC fuse in the box on top of the battery and it is working correctly.

Dave

Check both the fuses for the radio, just on the off chance, it gets the power feed from there. I doubt it, but you never know, I have never gone looking for it, myself.

:080402gudl_prv:

Done: Resoldered pins

swapped for the working unit in my '86

There doesn't seem to any electric power to the unit at all. I started doing the electric troubleshooting as listed in the repair manual 7-91. No readings above .001VDC.

Dave

Dave the fuse is located on top of the battery on the right side it is in a fuse holder all by its self, 20 amp glass fuse, the connector to it has a red/blue and a red wire going to to it, it should be mounted on the tab of the big fuse block. Be sure to clean the connector good, this is were my problem was.