IGNORED

Need your prayers

ctraylor

Some of you know that I had a mass removed last Thursday and went back today to find out that it was Seminomia, form of cancer that it very treatable. The doctor seems to think that he got it all but done a cat scan today to make sure it hasn't spread to my stomach area. I will get the results from the scan on Monday. Keep me in your prayers. You never think this will happen to you.

Thanks,

Curtis Traylor

You are right..."you never think it will happen to me". I had it happen to me in 1983 with a ten year old son and six year old daughter. The best defense is "keep a positive attitude". I have been cancer free for twenty six years.

God bless you and your family!

:farmer:

Hey Curtis. Sorry to hear such an outcome, but the future is bright. I just want to say how much of a pleasure it was to meet you at the Rally, really enjoyed our conversations. It will great to see you the next time cancer free!

Dan

Curtis,

I know the "kick in the gut" when the doc says it's cancer.:yikes: I my case breast cancer in 2001. Yeah, us guys can get it TOO! So, let the wife/GF/SO help check for... oops sorry almost forgot it's a PG site :innocent:

I pray that your outcome is as good as mine, so far!!!