IGNORED

Looking for a 1st gen drivers headset cord

Have you considered just installing a new system for the intercom and "entertainment system"? Some of the devices for sale have a built in radio and MP3 input. Depending on what you spend, you could even get bluetooth capability.

And think what you could do with the space on the left side of the fairing if you get rid of the radio and cassette player...

If you can't find anyone here on the site with a spare then you can get new ones from Sierra.

http://www.sierra-mc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=JM-YV-41

Wayne

Wow sierrra MC must make them out of solid gold for that price. I just paid $15.00 shipped for a NOS one on ebay for the rear seat which is 5X longer than the drivers one. I might just buy another rear one and coil up the extra cord in the fairing.

Wow sierrra MC must make them out of solid gold for that price. I just paid $15.00 shipped for a NOS one on ebay for the rear seat which is 5X longer than the drivers one. I might just buy another rear one and coil up the extra cord in the fairing.

Actually they are priced at $9.00 less, than I paid for mine, directly from J&M. :2cents:

BTW: both cables in the kit are long ones.