IGNORED

new nomad in the works

Snarley Bill

i unloaded my wing this morning and took off for a ride around the block to put it in the garage. i kind of got carried away and ended at my kawasaki dealer. finally found a new nomad to sit on in the right color. it was absolutely beautiful, beige and red 2tone. fit me like a glove. came home and linda said you can go get it today if you want it. i want it so i am now negotiating. not a sure thing yet. no trade out right, 14k. they're gonna have to come off that. i'm going to do a little shopping on the net. i'm in no hurry. i will have to get rid of a couple of bikes if i buy it, i'm out of space. my zx-14 is in the neigbors garage. i think the 14, and the majesty scooter will be on the to go list. :)

I was seriously looking at the nomads before the voyager came out and then realized I did want the fairing and all the comforts it added. But since I didn'y want to cough up 17,000 for a new one and had no intention of waiting for a couple of years for a used one I started looking elsewhere and fell in love with my RSV. Hope you can get the deal you want and its all the bike you hoped for!!:clap2::clap2:

I was seriously looking at the nomads before the voyager came out and then realized I did want the fairing and all the comforts it added. But since I didn'y want to cough up 17,000 for a new one and had no intention of waiting for a couple of years for a used one I started looking elsewhere and fell in love with my RSV. Hope you can get the deal you want and its all the bike you hoped for!!:clap2::clap2:
i guess everyone thinks i'm nuts but i watched my dad, mother in law, and father in law die in a nursing home. so i decided i'm going for the gusto, and going to enjoy life the best i can. got no one to leave it to accept the state, and i gave them enough already. got to grab life by the bars.:rotf:

i guess everyone thinks i'm nuts but i watched my dad, mother in law, and father in law die in a nursing home. so i decided i'm going for the gusto, and going to enjoy life the best i can. got no one to leave it to accept the state, and i gave them enough already. got to grab life by the bars.:rotf:

Bill, I want to be like you when I grow up! Like you, no kids to leave stuff to. I want to my last dollar and last breath to run out the same time and I really don't care if the last check bounces.

DT

Bill, I want to be like you when I grow up! Like you, no kids to leave stuff to. I want to my last dollar and last breath to run out the same time and I really don't care if the last check bounces.

DT

only problem is my dollars are going faster than my breath. :rotf:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming:

"WOO HOO! WHAT A RIDE!" :sign woo hoo::dancefool:I'm with you Bill :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: