IGNORED

got it today!

dray

Today when i got home it was on the step's like a kid in the candy store i had to rip it open and sure enough look what i Got!

cant wait till i have time to put it up and use it; im sure the new trailer is going to be getting lots of use as this is a bit bigger then my old one

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/drayco58/IMG_0032.jpg?t=1249594935

now this one should be just right for them rain days i can put the bike inside and clean it while waiting on the sunshine:cool10::smile5::cool10:

Dray

Yeah right Dray. I bet you just wanted one that's big enough to put your bike in. Now tell us the truth. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

truth i just wanted a tad more room for the wife:whistling:

Good Grief Dray! Some people buy a party barge....But a party tent!

Actually, if you got it so you can use part of it as a garage then you got a great deal!

thats the plan now that mini brought it up / of course that would be when the wife aint with me:thumbsup2:

good cover right?

Two rooms too??? Can I sleep over???

sure but you may want to bring a heater as it get cold up here in the summer; id hate to see you freeze up in the northern heat wave

Dray

I presume that the new Eureka tents are high quality. I have a Eureka Timberline 2 person tent that I've had since 1976. Stayed nice and dry through some torential rains.

It's been strapped on my bikes for trips all over the country, including this shot from the Canadian Rockies, on my bike honeymoon trip coast to coast in 6 weeks, and 17,000 KM.