IGNORED

almost over

clay18

i got news that we will be on our way back to Georgia at the end of October, so be ready and hide the beer. But the bad i wont be able to ride right away i gota rebuild my forks, and put new rotors on my bike. the good i have been buying the stuff i need while ive been gone.

If it weren't for gys like you,,,on both sides of our border,,, guys like me would have to watch our backsides all the time. Thanks for trying to make our world a little more safe and peaceful.

I'll second that, God bless all our Troops where ever they may be. :325::63::320:

Ian

Thank You and God Bless!

Words can't express my feelings, how about a prayer and a couple of videos!

Oh Atlanta (On My Way Back to Georgia)

Original Style with Little Feat & Lowell George

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSV5qWTY_w]YouTube - Little Feat - WLIR, Hempstead, L.I., NY 1974-09-19[/ame]

Country Style with the angelic voice of Alison Krauss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7SYt-b-fI]YouTube - Alison Krauss & Union Station - Oh Atlanta[/ame]

Good to hear your coming back, looking forward to seeing you, maybe you ought to try and see if you can hook up with Muffinman before you return and have an official VR meet and eat over there...........that would be one for the books................

where is he at over here and whats his email and phone number here ill call him

I will have to get that from Mini, but he does log in every now and then, he is in Kandahar, dont know if he has internet connection there or not, I will pm Mini and see what info I can get for ya.....................

Lewis

where is he at over here and whats his email and phone number here ill call him

For some reason I thought Clay was in Afghanistan also, cause I remember him saying thats where he wanted to go, well maybe they can hook up via the internet, I know Clay has a web cam and Muffin might have one too..............anyway both of you need to stay safe and dont forget to :duck:

Clay, glad to hear you all are getting out of there in October.

Lewis, Muffinman is in , Clay in Iraq. Closest route is through Iran and I don't think they are gonna let him go that way.