IGNORED

JGorom Went Down

bongobobny

This is happening waaay too much!!! Please pray for James.

James had a motorcycle accident today at about 3:30 on Transit Road near Sheridan Drive. A tire blew and he tried to compensate the next thing he remembers is being in the ambulance. We think the motorcycle flipped. He is in ECMC with 8 broken ribs,his lung collapsed but is Ok now, a broken collar bone and a fractured shoulder blade. Please keep him in your prayers and maybe cheer him up with a visit when you can...he should be in the hospital for a few days

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob,

I hate to see a posting with a title like this. I just Cringe......

If you speak to James, tell him we are thinking of him and hope he recovers well.

If there is anything we can do let us know.

Just when things seem to be lined up for you James, and then this. We will pray for you. This is going to be a long haul. Rest in your Saviour my friend, He'll not give more than you can bear.

You'll be on our daily prayer list.

Carl

Prayers and good thoughts for James and his family. James is the person who found my RSV for sale and alerted me to it, so he'll always be a special person to me even though we never met. Get healed soon and let us know when you're up and around!!!

Wow Jim so sorry to hear about the scuff up. Hey Bob how long are visiting hours and how long is he expected to be in the Hospital . Maybe we can ride up to see him? Jim was thinking of coming to the M&E on Sunday Maybe we'll go to him. LOL!