IGNORED

It always feels good when,

T.J.

It always feels good when you have put off something and then finally get to it and get it done.:) Well, I had put off splitting the fairing even though I have done it at least 4 times before. I just did not want to do it. I had to figure out why my right front running light did not work. The turn signal worked, but no running light. The visor on the headlight also need to be fixed. Well I finally got around to it Saturday night. Split the fairing, and fixed the visor. That was the simple part. Took all the wiring apart that runs to the passing lamps and found a broken wire that made the running lights work. Put everything back together and it all works. Oh what a feeling to finally get it done.

Just thought I would share. Have a great day if you want to.:sun:

I know exactly how you feel - I had 1 bank of led's not working on my license plate holder. It's such a pain, install the adapter, lift it up, 4 nut's and bolts, 12 wires and jumble of wire in the cavity. I ended up taking the led out of and resoldering one of the wires.

Put it back together and went for a short ride. 3 hours work - 20 minutes ride, doesn't sound fair but that's the way it goes sometimes.