IGNORED

An alternative to an Air Conditioned Helmet

E-Fishin-C

Finally a Helmet that has a functional air flowing system.Now No more itchy head :rotfl:

I purchased this Gmax GM86S Max.. It's Great

5-High air fllow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloved hands

• Large rear exhaust vents get the hot air out

• Interior designed to assist shell and styro venting by not blocking the vent holes and channels

• Lightweight, multiple shells and styro’s for GMAX premium fit and maximum comfort

• DOT approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell

• Plush, removable, washable Coolmax™ interior allows for custom fit and comfort that is second to none

• Removable adjustable cheekpads for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pads

• Interior designed for noise reduction, with noise reduction cheek pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape

• Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure and retention snap secures the excess strap

• Patented LED light is incorporated into the rear vent, unobtrusive design is easy to use with different light settings

• Anti-scratch optically corrected shield is easily removed

• Large eyeport for improved range of vision

• Molded front air defl ector directs hot breath away from the shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of the shield, to help reduce fogging

• Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish

I think you should tell Muffinman to watch what he eats then!!:crackup::crackup::crackup:Don't want you launched off the back of the bike now:sign20:

Annie ,

It's only fair that you should know that Mini pass more wind than the Muffin ! That's why she not only rides in the back for safety sake , butt for propulsion ! Why that's the main reason the Muffin drives so fast !!!!!!!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

BEER30

Annie ,

It's only fair that you should know that Mini pass more wind than the Muffin ! That's why she not only rides in the back for safety sake , butt for propulsion ! Why that's the main reason the Muffin drives so fast !!!!!!!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

BEER30

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Finally a Helmet that has a functional air flowing system.Now No more itchy head :rotfl:

I purchased this Gmax GM86S Max.. It's Great

5-High air fllow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloved hands

• Large rear exhaust vents get the hot air out

• Interior designed to assist shell and styro venting by not blocking the vent holes and channels

• Lightweight, multiple shells and styro’s for GMAX premium fit and maximum comfort

• DOT approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell

• Plush, removable, washable Coolmax™ interior allows for custom fit and comfort that is second to none

• Removable adjustable cheekpads for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pads

• Interior designed for noise reduction, with noise reduction cheek pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape

• Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure and retention snap secures the excess strap

• Patented LED light is incorporated into the rear vent, unobtrusive design is easy to use with different light settings

• Anti-scratch optically corrected shield is easily removed

• Large eyeport for improved range of vision

• Molded front air defl ector directs hot breath away from the shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of the shield, to help reduce fogging

• Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish

Does it come with a snorkel for those of us in the more 'dampish' climates.

Guest seuadr
Geez, wish I could get them over here :doh: Are they a light weight helmet??:think: Love the idea of the LED on the back :happy34:

they are lightweight. we got one for my wife, but when she's not riding, i wear that one instead of my helmet! it's lighter, and it flows more air.

now i have no windshield, so i do get a bit of air nose from it, but not any louder than any other helmet i've owned.