IGNORED

Finally tried Rally's

Yammer Dan

Warden and I were out taking care of some things last night. Around 4:00 PM we stopped at Rally's mainly because we had not eaten there. I didn't like the looks of the place when we walked in but we stayed. I had Burford Combo and the Warden had Mushroom and Swiss. Were not inpressed by them but ate them. Came home and about 2:30 in the morning my eyes popped open and I headed for the bathroom. One of those trips sitting down with trash can between knees. Things went downhill fast. Bloated up til I looked like I was 9 months and ready to pop. Suffered the rest of the night wondering if I was going to die!! Finally got loaded up and headed for Emergency Room. Wasn't driving son was driving. Got about 10 miles from hospital and started noticing change. We got to emergency room and turned around and came home. WE DIDN'T STOP AT RALL'YS!!! My stomach is still sore. Having a small bowl of chicken noodle and a grilled cheese tonight.

Think I might Live!! My Black Cloud doing some more OT!!

On a mild food diet for now.

It wasn't any good. And a big greasy Burger is my favorite meal. I'll stick to Buger King or Hardey's.Stomach is still sore. I've never heaved that much. I think Rally's is off the list.

Was it one of those times when you had to keep whistling, so you knew which end to wipe:rasberry: Glad you are feeling better now, Geez whats next:think: Craig

Taking Warden Camping tis morning. With my luck I'll break down on the way back with nobody to go for help!!:rotfl: "Ugly" is up on centerstand waiting to recieve new exhaust chamber. I scored a really nice one on E-Bay. Get the list of other things done to her before she comes back down and maybe I'll get some riding therapy. I forgot Doc says I can't ride.. His offfice is 65 miles away!!!!My throat and stomach are still sore from heaving so much but I'm ready to start on her. Hoping foot holds up for this. Then maybe I can take a ride with Skid to _ _ _ _ _ !! Not going to say it afraid my Black Cloud has learned to read Forum.:rotfl: I have been starting this for a month and foot acts up every time I get ready to start.

Guest seuadr

well that sucks, you are missing out. sounds like you got a bad quality one near you.

We've got one in my home town, it's run by a very effective manager. They are always winning awards for being clean and fast.

it's pretty tasty.

but then again, i think that is the only one i would go to.

Having worked alot of retail managment, i can kinda walk into a place and see if it is likely they are following rotation and cleanlyness rules.

the mcdonalds here in town is GREAT about it. the McDonalds that is up the road .. i wouldn't eat there if you paid me.

it's sad, but thats the way it is.

Warden and I were out taking care of some things last night. Around 4:00 PM we stopped at Rally's mainly because we had not eaten there. I didn't like the looks of the place when we walked in but we stayed. I had Burford Combo and the Warden had Mushroom and Swiss. Were not inpressed by them but ate them. Came home and about 2:30 in the morning my eyes popped open and I headed for the bathroom. One of those trips sitting down with trash can between knees. Things went downhill fast. Bloated up til I looked like I was 9 months and ready to pop. Suffered the rest of the night wondering if I was going to die!! Finally got loaded up and headed for Emergency Room. Wasn't driving son was driving. Got about 10 miles from hospital and started noticing change. We got to emergency room and turned around and came home. WE DIDN'T STOP AT RALL'YS!!! My stomach is still sore. Having a small bowl of chicken noodle and a grilled cheese tonight.

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? :223:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

The last time I ate at Rallys was about 14 years ago for lunch on a Friday. By the time I got home at 6PM my wife had to help me in the house. I was in bed for the rest of the weekend.

2 weeks later I found out a co-worker was in the same shape, same day, same Rallys.

It's hard for me to believe they are still in business.

Guest seuadr
On a mild food diet for now.

It wasn't any good. And a big greasy Burger is my favorite meal. I'll stick to Buger King or Hardey's.Stomach is still sore. I've never heaved that much. I think Rally's is off the list.

oh man, i love hardys.. but there aren't very many left around here.

we got a local chain called haloburger that used to be really good, too, but i haven't had anything from them in years, so i dunno if they still are.

Guest seuadr
Hard to find a good burger these days. I remember when two cheeseburgers,fries and a shake was my weekend meal.Those were the days all for $2.00.

i still miss arby's 5 for 5 REAL beef n cheddars, and .69 cent cheeseburgers >

Sounds like the same experience Charlene and I had the first and last time we ate at at Jack in the Box.................thought we were going to die......:starz:...:starz:........

I usually make it a point to go to Jack in the Box every time I'm back in the Northwest! :happy34:

Your pretty much taking a risk any time you eat out. I had a bad experience eating at a Chinese Restaurant here in Indy. It was pretty brutal. :eek:

I'm still sore in neck,stomach and ribs from all the violent heaving. Like a bad workout soreness. A little shakyand not eating much yet. Sent Warden on her camping vacation (vacation away from me) I'm supposed to be getting bike done but that couch is looking awlfull tempting.....

Guest wrench

Dan, my sides are sore too,,,,, from reading this post! Just laughing with ya bro., it does suck, er blow, when you get a case of what I like to call "grease poisoning" We've got a couple of local Rally's here and the one in Radcliff does me that way. I first thought from the symptoms you described that you'd stopped at a White Castle by mistake!!! Get better!

Y'all might want to consider calling the local health department...sounds like food poisoning from here (tomaine delight? botulism suprise?):lightbulb:

I've been thinking of looking up those numbers. When I walked in the place and looked around I thought "This is a mistake" Should of listened to myself that time. I've had this several times but this one is by far the worse. I think it gave me a bug along with it. Still running a fever and got the shakes don't feel much like eating!! If it was going to do that to me every time I ate I would loose some weight in a hurry. Raining out today and can't get at bike might be a good thing. Clears up this afternoon i have a complete exhaust system waiting for it.

Those Jardines are going to sound sweet!!