IGNORED

He seems to be on his way now

mini-muffin

Well I got an email from Jeff this morning and he said they were hoping to get out today. He said they changed their flight schedule. Evidently they had them scheduled as a straight through flight, they changed it to hops. So I'm thinking since I haven't heard from him he's on his way. He was typically calling around noon and no phone call today. I'll let you all know when I hear from him. I'm not sure how long that will be. I'm hoping not too long or I'll be a bit nutty ok nuttier.

Margaret

Well I talked to my mom and he called her this morning to let her know he was on his way. Good thing too, my phone is out. Yet I have internet not sure what's up with that. They are coming tomorrow between 1 - 3 to fix it. I hope. I need my phone in case he can call.

Margaret

Thanks Squeeze. I'm hanging in there. Just want my phone back. Maybe it'll just come back like it left. Stranger things have happened. :rotf:

Margart

Want to use mine, it hasn't been ringing much anyways, so you might as well have it.

He just called me and he's about 4 hrs out from where he's going. He called my mom first because he couldn't get me. Anyway he's still doing ok. At least we know he's almost there. Now if my internet would stay on instead of shutting down and coming back. That's almost as irritating as the phone being out.

Margaret

Guest seuadr
Well not that I'm counting or anything :whistling:but it's 354 to go till he's home.

Oh they fixed my phone. Guess I'll know for sure when I use it later.

Margaret

wow, that's a pretty good rough estamate ;)

but i mean, who's counting, right? :)