IGNORED

Only 21 days to go

Black Owl

Just a reminder that we are now only 21 days away from the 2009 Pork in the Pines Pig Roast.

This is the 4th year, and thanks to the efforts of (Gary) Grandpagak, (Annie) Grandmagak, and (Will) Juggler, everything seems to be falling into place to ensure us a fantastic time and a great feast.

For those who are returning, we look forward to seeing you again.

For the first timers, all we can say is yah better come prepared for a really fun time and meeting some of the greatest (if not the weirdest) folks you will every be honored to call your friend.

For those who have not done so, please visit www.porkinthepines.com and sign up.

And remember folks, due to the down turn in the economy, we are waiving the registration fee this year. We will have a donation jar set up for those who feel that are in a position to help us defray the expenses.

Sorry we can't help defray the travel costs, but as always there is free camping. And, thanks to two very generous sponsors, we are having on site breakfast on Saturady and Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing a whole bunch of new and returning friends this year.

Edited by Black Owl

Just a reminder that we are now only 35 days away from the 2009 Pork in the Pines Pig Roast.

For the first timers, all we can say is yah better come prepared for a really fun time and meeting some of the greatest (if not the weirdest) folks you will every be honored to call your friend.

And just what do you mean by that! LOL :yikes:

Steve

Edited by Black Owl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am loading up the trailer and getting my stuff ready for the PIP.

I finally got one head set and I installed it last night. Now to train me how it is supposed to work correctly. I never used my radio except for white noise cause I never really knew how to operate it. I feel a training session coming on!!!!!!! One of you hot shots can train me. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! LOL

See ya at PIP Question: Do I have to wait or can I leave today?

Steve

Edited by Bubber
spelling what else?

Now what can be weider than Yammer Dan chasing after a bear, in his skivvies, barefoot, with one foot in a cast???:confused24: :confused24: :confused24: