IGNORED

Ready To Roll in the morning!

Tom

Looks like I am back to leaving on Sunday, forecast for rain is 80% riding through Oklahoma City and Tulsa on Saturday and down to 10% on Sunday. So.......I am thinking we will leave Sunday and ride to the Tulsa area and then ride on in to the Hub on Monday.

Gonna' be fun.

best reguards to all, be safe and have fun. was looking forward to hosting the kids activites. thought sarah and i ( with some help of the venture family) had come up with some fun things for the kids. was looking forward to seeing everyone.

don c.

I was loading up, waiting out the storms rolling through Houston Friday afternoon and LilBit was helping me (I think :think:) and she said you know, I'm feeling a lot better, why don't you wait uintil morning, and I'll go with...

We got a call from her doctor this morning who said there was no fracture, probably just a strain. Should get better quick. Just take some Ibuprophen for a few days and see how it goes.

Sooooo..... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We're headed North in the morning. Hope to meet up with Tom & Wild Hair along the way.

I was loading up, waiting out the storms rolling through Houston Friday afternoon and LilBit was helping me (I think :think:) and she said you know, I'm feeling a lot better, why don't you wait uintil morning, and I'll go with...

We got a call from her doctor this morning who said there was no fracture, probably just a strain. Should get better quick. Just take some Ibuprophen for a few days and see how it goes.

Sooooo..... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We're headed North in the morning. Hope to meet up with Tom & Wild Hair along the way.

:banana:COOL

See you two real soon.....:cool10:

Buddy & Peg

I'm glad too. She had to miss Freebird's maintenance day. So we can't let her stay home too much. There's lotsa great VR.org members to meet out there!

BTW, We went through Rosebud, TX last weekend. Not much there.

awesome.....glad it wasnt a fracture........now just make sure you baby her a little and get her in a chair when u get there and wait on her hand and foot til shes having no more pain......

hmm that could be the entire trip ......

tryin to help ya here lil bit.....:innocent:

we gotta make sure he takes good care of you......:whistling:

boy,didnt' sleep to good last nite,realy need this VR fix guess it's been two mo,now,voy is lock-loaded,now for tom and ponch to show up [star cafe henderson],was going to put the mac's on the bike,to look like an 18 wheeler,but didn't work out,looks like a 400 ml ride

:):cool17::whistling:

I see you're still all away (jealousy - jealousy), but my little 2 days jaunt was great.

Had FANTASTIC weather. Around 60degF both days, no wind, no cloud and glorious sunshine. Couldn't have wished for better.

Actually - it was better than that, because we got to have a ride with our baby sister riding her Suzuki 500 single road bike.

I wanted to attach a couple of photos I took with my phone, but the files are too big.

Will have to re-size and bump up this thread later.