IGNORED

Ready To Roll in the morning!

Tom

Well I have finished packing up my bike and ready to roll to the Rally. First stop Lufkin,Texas.(Friday Night), Saturday evening Broken Bow Oklahoma,(Meeting the Houston crew there) Sunday ASAP "The Hub". Yes I am bringing my Aluma MC trailer to load it up with all the prizes I am going to win! See you all there and be careful!

:cool10:

Packing & Loading up the trailer tomorrow morning. We will be heading out Saturday morning and heading over to Colesgrandpaw which looks to be rain for Saturday so we will take our time getting there, then head out Sunday with Colesgrandpaw for the Hub. We will bring prizes to the Rally as well.

Will see you soon Tom..........:banana:

Buddy

I am thinking of leaving on Saturday since will probalby be a little wet. Not sure where I will end up, will probalby just do what the weather dictates, I am hoping to get to the Hub on Sunday. If the weather gets too bad, I may not get there until Monday. Either way, we will see you there.

Priscilla is driving so we may have to stop and make a beer run since the Hub is in a dry county. Hope no one will be offended if we show up with beer.

I am thinking of leaving on Saturday since will probalby be a little wet. Not sure where I will end up, will probalby just do what the weather dictates, I am hoping to get to the Hub on Sunday. If the weather gets too bad, I may not get there until Monday. Either way, we will see you there.

Priscilla is driving so we may have to stop and make a beer run since the Hub is in a dry county. Hope no one will be offended if we show up with beer.

I hope not....

hmm. I think I should put a small cooler on my rear rack, clothes will go in it ok until its time for the ice and beer... :cool17:

Jerry, Why ya think I got my MC Trailer with me...Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine!~

Hmmm, bills paid, trailer inspected, suitcases packed, we're up and awake, made a licquer run yesterday, water and soda in the fridge waiting to go in the cooler, bike's packed...

Just a few loose ends to tie up, pack the trailer, hook it up, and we are ready to go!!!!!

Well - whilst you're all having a good time up there, I'm going for a ride for a couple of days as well this weekend. Me and two of my brothers are riding to my sister's place (4 hours away) to check out her new Suzi 500, and perhaps take her on a ride somewhere. I'm the eldest of 6 kids and my sister is the youngest - there's 18 years between us. She's pretty spoiled having 5 brothers who also ride. The attached pic shows us 'boys' on our annual get-together in Queensland in 2008 - before she got her wheels.

BTW - y'all have a safe time, ya hear?

dang i want to leave today too...........but ive only got about a 4 1/2 hr drive to get there.....:whistling:

im organized but not loaded yet........:think:

trying to make sure i have all my figures and counts in order.....all the tshirt and patch orders

oh yeah dont forget to bring the prizes Cindy.......:no-no-no:

just to mention this............if there is anyone who ordered tshirts or patches to ship to them......I am not bringing these along.....so if you are planning to show up at the rally and originally said to mail your stuff...dont plan on your stuff being at the rally unless you let me know asap !!

Im not hauling anything down there i dont have to.

I certainly hope you all have a safe trip.

Have a lot of fun and enjoy your time there.

Ron and I are leaving in the morning too.

I hope real early. 1200 miles to Sturgis.

This is our longest trip ever. I cannot wait.

YamaMama:big-grin-emoticon:

LilBit cracked a rib and can't make it. Leaving Today after work. Will meet Tom & Lowell tomorrow morning.

oh no.........im so sorry she wont be coming......the way u sounded to me she was excited about coming.

would everyone please be careful.........not just on the road but before you leave......too many people getting hurt and / or sick.

oh no.........im so sorry she wont be coming......the way u sounded to me she was excited about coming.

She was! She really wanted to meet you and hates to miss Peggy and the other female VR.org members she has met (and some of the male ones).

Hopefully she can make the Cody trip.

Joyce and I left Wed morning. Currently in Springfirld, Mo. We'll settle in at the Hub sometime today, Then cruise the area prior to everyones arrival.:thumbsup2:

Got very lucky with weather too. Caught some light misting a couple times but that was all.

oh we went to Lamberts last night and had a great dinner. Wait time was about 45 minutes.

Larry

foul..........................not fair not fair.....

actually u should have went tomorrow........Saturdays the have prime rib.......yummy.

but then we will be having prime rib at the rally........but you can never have enough prime rib.....yes sir.........did i say i love prime rib???:whistling:

actually u should have went tomorrow........Saturdays the have prime rib.......yummy.

but then we will be having prime rib at the rally........but you can never have enough prime rib.....yes sir.........did i say i love prime rib???:whistling:

Well we might just take a ride back to Lambert's Sat. Meet and eat with ya all & then head back to the Hub. It's only a 90 mile run after all. :cool10:

It really looks like we will have a lot of members on the road this weekend. Ride safe all.

Remember to wave :missingtooth:

Will watch for you on my way to Augusta, hope to be in Indy by nightfall Sat. and Augusta Sunday night.

Daryl and Sheila

:322: :grandma:

She was! She really wanted to meet you and hates to miss Peggy and the other female VR.org members she has met (and some of the male ones).

Hopefully she can make the Cody trip.

So Sorry to hear about Kathy. Ponch tell her to heal up quick and be ready by this afternoon ride. Hey miracles can happen

Peg is not going to like hearing this. She was looking forward to seeing Kathy and getting caught up since we last saw each other at Eureka Springs. Give Kathy a soft hug for me and tell her we love her and will miss her big time.

See you at the Hub Ponch.

Buddy

Well we might just take a ride back to Lambert's Sat. Meet and eat with ya all & then head back to the Hub. It's only a 90 mile run after all. :cool10:

larry dont show up there saturday cuz none of us will be there.........its sunday we are all going on the way down...........:whistling:

:rotfl::rotfl:

Boy does she like PR I saw her eat 2 big slabs and I got pics somewhere to prove it :stirthepot: