IGNORED

I WON!!!

dray

well at least i feel like the winner!

what happend is a few weeks ago i knocked the crap out of a guy that passed me on the right side and pushed me out into oncoming traffic.

i followed him to his house and him telling me he didnt care about what he did will id just had enough and whipped his A$$ good

then i went to the police and told them what i did well they turned it over to the prosicuter and i got word today they are not going to do anything to me for it

but they did give me the BIG DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN speach

Dang i feel great almost as good as the first moment i hit him

Dray:15_8_211[1]:

well at least i feel like the winner!

what happend is a few weeks ago i knocked the crap out of a guy that passed me on the right side and pushed me out into oncoming traffic.

i followed him to his house and him telling me he didnt care about what he did will id just had enough and whipped his A$$ good

then i went to the police and told them what i did well they turned it over to the prosicuter and i got word today they are not going to do anything to me for it

but they did give me the BIG DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN speach

Dang i feel great almost as good as the first moment i hit him

Dray:15_8_211[1]:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::sign outstanding::sun1::sun1:THESE Maggots need to b taught a lesson[via a goooood arse whippin] ya done goood !!!!!!

Good on ya!!! There are many days I feel like doing exactly the same with one exception..... I'd not be tellin nobody (like the cops) and there wouldn't be no witnesses. Having said that, who's to know if I have or haven't ('cept me) LOL

I wonder if "he" cares now?

Hopefully you won't have to deal with a lawsuit. Just remember that this can come back to haunt you if you're involved in another physical altercation within the next few years.:Avatars_Gee_George:

FEELS GREAT DON"T IT!!!:rotfl::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::whistling:

Dan that is just what i told my wife when it happend

I never felt better about something

I wonder if "he" cares now?

Hopefully you won't have to deal with a lawsuit. Just remember that this can come back to haunt you if you're involved in another physical altercation within the next few years.:Avatars_Gee_George:

if it happens again there will not be any whitnesses and i wont tell

Glad to hear things worked out for you . Guess if you have this happen again maybe you should let the cops in on it.:whistling:

Margaret

Minni if it happens again we will just keep it between the two of us OK :innocent-emoticon:

Well....you had the courage to do what many of us have wanted to at times. I can't say that I think it was a great idea considering the trouble you could have gotten into but I can certainly understand WHY you did it. Glad things turned out as they did.

Ya big sissy...come on down here and try that with me.......

I double dog dare ya.......

Fluffy, are you living in the dog house, as it looks like the dogs have taken over the house....... :stickpoke:

Your dogs might get up long enough to see what is happening, but from that pic I doubt it..... :rotf::rotf:

Ya big sissy...come on down here and try that with me.......

I double dog dare ya.......

ya and i bet ya id get a good lickin too!

put so much slim on me id slide right off my seat eh?

:snow2:why dont you come on up and see how good you are at catchin me on the ice:snow2:

ya and i bet ya id get a good lickin too!

put so much slim on me id slide right off my seat eh?

:snow2:why dont you come on up and see how good you are at catchin me on the ice:snow2:

Two 2nd Gens racing.. Anybody got a slow motion camera???:rotfl::stirthepot:

Well, speaking frankly my friend, all I can say is you are one lucky man, but dumb one to do such a thing...

Ok, Now dont let that word (dumb) hurt your feelings any for its a figure of speech..

My brother did the same thing one night.

He went to a guys house, walked in the front door, and let the guy know he was there to whip his butt..

however, the guy jumped off the couch with a 12 gauge and shot him twice, killed him and then buired him in the desert. My brother was missing 8 months before the guy admitted to what he did.

count your blessings my friend........

I would not suggest anyone doing it .......:thumbsup2: