IGNORED

Wh wants to meet me at Tim Hortons?

muffinman

Its not icecream but at least there is something there to keep you FAT. :rotf::rasberry:
Hey Muffin:mo money:man-- was at a Tim horton's in Saganaw---------coffee{I've had better at 7-11 and on the down side Micky D's----.as far as doughnuts:I thought that they were kinda DRY---------------But hey if that all that is available????? :thumbsup2::sign outstanding: Carry-on---------Keep makin those big:mo money::mo money:--- :sun1::sun1::usa::usa::usa::usa:-----J

Geez,they have a Timmies in Kandahar and we can't get one in Wisconsin....:bang head:

Jeff,be safe and have a IceCap for me...:D

All due to the CDN Fed Govt, getting it for our troops, that pass thru there. Besides the air force, probably wouldn't go over without it...................... :stickpoke:

Sorry I didn't get to say goodby to you at the campground. Had a little trouble with one of the members and thought it best I not hang around. Anyway, hang in there and stay in touch; hope you enjoy the doughnuts. See you soon.

Well at this point he's still stuck in Kuwait. They had sandstorms last week so that put their flying schedule off a bit. He's hoping to get to Kandahar by the end of this weekend. He's getting bored they don't have anything to do there. He's read 5 books already. So I know he's really bored. I'll let you all know when he gets to Kandahar and when I find out his mailing address I'll let you all know.

Margaret

But I cant read Geman Squeeze

Well, i wouldn't send you german Literature, our Book Stores sells english, french, spanish as well as a Lot more Languages ... :whistling::whistling::bluesbrother:

Just for the Beginning, I could mail you the Shop Manual for the '09 VMAX ...

Well at this point he's still stuck in Kuwait. They had sandstorms last week so that put their flying schedule off a bit. He's hoping to get to Kandahar by the end of this weekend.

Margaret

Ill be there monday who want to show up to meet me?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jeff

Thank God none of us decided to go to this M&E the organizer wasn't even there:rotf::rasberry:

Muffinman,

not sure if you are at Ali Al Saleem or one of the other bases in Kuwait. I had been through Ali several times and found out after I got back to the States that there is a swimming pool on the US Air Force side of Ali, and supposedly a haji shop near the air force side. The haji shop sells cheap movies, etc. The bus that runs to the AF side stops there but you have to ask which stop it because they don't announce it.