IGNORED

Cheap air blaster motorcycle dryer

Midrsv

I was in Walmart yesterday looking for something and stumbled across a "Quick and Easy" motorcycle dryer. It looks exactly like the Air Force Blaster sold by shops for up to $200. I have a friend that paid $180 for his.

I knew they were expensive but there was no price on the ones in Walmart. I took one to a clerk for price check and it was only $20, that's right $20. Didn't have to think about that very long.

It has the same specs (4.0 hp, 29,400 ft/min air) and accessories that are shipped with the air blaster. For a picture see: http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=B3%2DCD

Apparently this is a close-out item at Walmart so you may have trouble finding it.

Dennis

Guest seuadr
I just ride mine dry

yep! the best way to wash it is, ride it when raining, then ride it till it's not raining!

went to a yard sale, they had an old 110v leaf blower light weight and cheap ($5.00) said to self whats to lose, took it home and it drys the bike in under 5 mins what more can you ask for. 200 for a blower that's for people with more money than brains

That's a closeout item at all the WalMarts that might have stocked them. They originally sold for $90, I believe. There were a few at one near me recently, so if anyone wants one and can't find one, I could get it and ship it to you. At $20 + shipping it would still be one heckuva great deal (if you didn't already have a leaf blower!)

TERRY

Leaf blower or the shop vac on blower side add the crevasse tool and you get a real good stream of air.:missingtooth:

I've used this method also. The only problem is that the nozzel needs to be secure in the blower or it can come out and ding the tank. :Bunny2:

My experience is the nozzel will come out and ding the tank on the right side behind the emblem, so be careful in when drying that spot....

I paid $72.00 for mine at Walmart. They had 2. I have not seen them since. They work great, and have all the adapters that come with them. It's the best money I have ever spent. Sure beats the price os an Airforce blaster.