IGNORED

I am on my way

muffinman

Anyone remember the bundle of nerves you were when headed to a place where everybody was shooting at each other?? Take a couple deep breaths and relax Jeff.

Did you know a gun makes a entirely different sound when its shooting at you and not at something in front of you?? That ought to really help shouldn't it.. Hurry home Bro.

I talked to him this morning and he said as far as they knew they were flying to Bangor around 3 this afternoon. Not sure how long that will be since it's to pick up more folks. Then the next stop is either Ireland or Germany. If he gets to Germany and it's convenient for Squeeze he'll call and hopefully get to meet him. I told him to take a pic so we know what the heck Squeeze looks like. Then it's off to Kuwait. Last he heard they may be in Kuwait for 2 wks. Then it's either Iraq or Afghanistan. I'm kinda hoping for Iraq myself seems a bit safer to me then the alternative.

Thanks for all the prayers for him. Now you're all forewarned I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands. None of my family lives close by there all in NY. Of course I'm gonna make a few trips up at least. I'll need someone else to bug besides all of you.

Margaret

Guest seuadr
I talked to him this morning and he said as far as they knew they were flying to Bangor around 3 this afternoon. Not sure how long that will be since it's to pick up more folks. Then the next stop is either Ireland or Germany. If he gets to Germany and it's convenient for Squeeze he'll call and hopefully get to meet him. I told him to take a pic so we know what the heck Squeeze looks like. Then it's off to Kuwait. Last he heard they may be in Kuwait for 2 wks. Then it's either Iraq or Afghanistan. I'm kinda hoping for Iraq myself seems a bit safer to me then the alternative.

Thanks for all the prayers for him. Now you're all forewarned I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands. None of my family lives close by there all in NY. Of course I'm gonna make a few trips up at least. I'll need someone else to bug besides all of you.

Margaret

this is the perfect time for you to pratice your mechanic skills on that goldwing! :happy34:

Margaret

Margaret,

Bug us all you want and as said before our house is alsways open if you need to get away or a place to stay while looking for a place near by.

Jeff you be safe over there .

I dont make friends easily and I consider you one of them.

David

Hey mini, when you talk to Jeff tell him not to worry about you..We've got you covered....will be praying for his safe return...mini, if you visit family in ny, give us a shout. your always welcome here......:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):might even let you buy me an ice cream...lol:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

I'm sorry he missed the big guy, sure had hopes that they could hook up. Shoulda thought and told Jeff his phone wouldn't work over there. I would have just used a local phone to get ahold of him. Thats a once in a lifetime chance! But then again, we don't know what his layover was like. Must not have been very long.

Keep us up to date Mini and thanks for the updates so far.

Dan