IGNORED

I ain't saying nuttin' ...

barend

the vid wasn't available but it appeared as though the pig rode on a trailer behind the scoot. Personally I have an issue with that, in that the animal is sitting there, breathing in all the carbon monoxide and whatever else from the bikes exhaust. I just don't see that as a good thing to be doing.

the vid wasn't available but it appeared as though the pig rode on a trailer behind the scoot. Personally I have an issue with that, in that the animal is sitting there, breathing in all the carbon monoxide and whatever else from the bikes exhaust. I just don't see that as a good thing to be doing.

It might taint the bacon. :stickpoke:

RR

Smoked hog is gooooood.

Hey in NC we raise to be big and fat so it's a goooooood pig pikin:thumbsup2: You need to move south and eat some good pork BBQ!!! ( You people north or the border don't know much bout good Q).:clap2: